Any Feedback from People Who Use Nexudus Coworking Software?

Hey Tiffany,

Loved the interview on Nexudus. Do you have any updated feedback that you can share?

···

On Sunday, 5 June 2016 14:50:17 UTC-4, Tiffany Jones wrote:

Hey All,

We have been using Nexudus at NextSpace for almost a year now. It has been a great software for us. Adrian and his team have been very supportive with all of our requests and questions, which is perhaps the best part. The system can be difficult to learn because of how complex everything is, and we are actively working on putting together some training modules and assessments for our staff and new hires. But once learned, it’s a very powerful tool. I will echo what others have said that I know there are a lot of features that we’re not using and should be. It would definitely be nice to have a place where all new features are laid out and a forum where users can talk about specific features and questions. Perhaps this is already out there…if someone knows of one, please let me know!

The two biggest benefits to Nexudus are: 1) They have been around a long time and this has given them years of knowledge and information. They have added so many unique features and capabilities that can only be learned (IMO) from years of listening and responding to customers’ needs. There are newer, sexier platforms out there, but I worry that they will lack the years of experience and testing that Nexudus brings to the table. 2) They are always willing to listen to and implement new feature requests, or let me know if the system already does what I’m looking for and how to utilize it. This is hugely important for us as we continue to grow and expand. I feel confident that as the market continues to change, and we continue to pivot and change with it, Nexudus is going to be able to support us. The system isn’t perfect (none of them are), but the support that we get, and our confidence that they can and will respond to needed changes is way more important than perfection.

Cheers,

Tiffany

____

TIFFANY JONES

Technology + Operations Manager

*Did you know that NextSpace has 8 locations to work from? Check out *our website for details!

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 6:57:13 AM UTC-7, Ender Baykal wrote:

Hello everyone,

We’re still in progress of seeking a platform which meets all our needs at once. However, it’s kind of hard to find a platform like that, because we would like to:

1. manage all the membership payment transactions (charge users, accepting new members(coworkers), canceling memberships etc.)

2. track their check-ins to our space (we don’t want to check them in manually, we already have a HID card reader system that allows people to check-in at the front desk, however this card reader application is integrated with Cobot and if we use another platform instead of Cobot, we are not sure that we will be able to use our current HID system with the new platform)

3. We would like to see our members can interact each other on a single platform by posting events, chatting each other, posting something that they find interesting, or even posting job ads etc.

4. manage our printer system (may be by giving our members some credits in order to use the printers in our coworking space)

5. we want our coworkers(members) can easily book our meeting rooms as well as other resources like phone booths.

Besides all these, the user interface of the platform/software should be extremely simple. It shouldn’t be complicated, it needs to look really simple to people to encourage them to use it.

As I mentioned above, we’re still in progress of finding a platform like this. We came up with Nexudus, but I am not sure if it’s going to be helpful and meet our needs. If anyone who already uses Nexudus can give us a feedback, we would appreciate that. In addition, we also appreciate if you suggest us other softwares.

P.S.: We think Project Management softwares (Basecamp, Podio etc.) can’t help us since they’re quiet expensive and kind of complicated and not very user friendly. They have a lot of apps to allow you to customize it based on your needs, but these are not as simple as other softwares.

Thanks everyone!

Indiegrove Team

http://indiegrovejc.com/