Would you invest in a feasibility assessment for a coworking space?

Before developing your cowering space project, would you invest in a feasibility assessment from a cowering consultant if you are a no experienced person ? or would you go with a business plan instead?

Please let me know your thoughts. \

Cheers

Hi Juan,

I think I’m exactly the kind of person this would be aimed at - very interested in Coworking, considering a space but have little experience with even working in a coworking space, let alone running one.

In principle I wouldn’t be adverse to the idea however it would depend on cost and also your ability to demonstrate your experience and personality. Ultimately there are a number of different programmes available and so you’ll have to set yourself apart from these.

Hope that helps?

Mark

···

On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 05:16:48 UTC, Juan Ricardo Youssef wrote:

Before developing your cowering space project, would you invest in a feasibility assessment from a cowering consultant if you are a no experienced person ? or would you go with a business plan instead?

Cheers

It would be great if more coworking operators (and businesses in general) did a feasibility assessment.

One of the best things we could do as a community is help newcomers do robust research before setting of down a path of "I’ve built it and I hope they come’ :slight_smile:

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:16, Juan Ricardo Youssef [email protected] wrote:

Cheers

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Cowering consultant :slight_smile:

Hi

Was wondering if you did your study/assessment and if so, would you be willing to share your results/paper with me?

I am conducting a feasibility study and would like to gain some insights.

Jamie

···

On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 00:16:48 UTC-5, Juan Ricardo Youssef wrote:

Cheers