Wordpress Theme for Coworking

Good afternoon, everyone.

We are in the process of launching our small coworking office space in rural Kansas. Believe it or not, we haven’t even opened and we likely have 4 customers already.

I am putting up a website and am looking for some good WordPress Themes to choose from that will give us functionality we may need in the future. For now, we will utilize google docs,etc.

Thank you in advance!

Its so weird, I sat down with my brother last night to see if we wanted to update our website, and came across a wide range of WordPress themes that are tailored to coworking.

My brother, whom has limited front end web experience said that some of the sites are not great from a technical standpoint, and are not designed for a DIY approach but rather hire a professional.

I am leaning towards number 5 in the list, its fancy!

1 Like

I was exploring some Wordpress themes recently and I tried out some of the themes given on this page: https://colorlib.com/wp/coworking-wordpress-themes/

I would recommend trying out several of them to make sure the one you finalize fits your requirements well, so you do not have to overhaul the complete website later.

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the details.