Who wants to test the new Coworking Visa platform?

Howdy folks,

I’m excited to finally be sharing a new platform for the Coworking Visa!

Key points about the new platform:

1. It has a searchable map! (HOORAY.)

2. It allows the space manager to submit, maintain, and delete their listing directly.

3. Listings automatically expire after one year. (No more outdated listings!)

4. Space managers are automatically reminded to renew their listing in advance of the expiration date.

5. It offers an optional way for listing owners to support ongoing improvements, but will always remain free.

6. Once ready, it will allow us to retire the outdated Visa wiki page. (HOORAY)

We’re looking for beta testers, so please message me if you’re interested in helping us get it rolling.

The full site should be made live very soon. More to share shortly!

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

PS - This an initiative of Open Coworking, a nonprofit that is dedicated to advocating for the global coworking movement. If anyone is interested in participating, we’re always looking for new voices—please reach out!

Tony,
I just added Cohere and it was SUPER easy. Thank you for refreshing this valuable resource!!!

Angel

···

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 10:09:26 AM UTC-6, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

2. It allows the space manager to submit, maintain, and delete their listing directly.

4. Space managers are automatically reminded to renew their listing in advance of the expiration date.

5. It offers an optional way for listing owners to support ongoing improvements, but will always remain free.

We’re looking for beta testers, so please message me if you’re interested in helping us get it rolling.

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

PS - This an initiative of Open Coworking, a nonprofit that is dedicated to advocating for the global coworking movement. If anyone is interested in participating, we’re always looking for new voices—please reach out!

Exciting news, Tony! The Coworking Visa is such a valuable tool to keep the coworking movement connected and cooperating. It also gives members the HUGE perk of being able to travel and cowork along the way.

Thanks for all you do!!

Cat

···

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 9:09:26 AM UTC-7, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Tony!!!

Hell yes :slight_smile:

Thank you, and thank Open Coworking for the sweet Coworking Visa update!

<3

Ashley

Ashley Proctor

312 Main

GCUC Canada

COHIP

···

On Apr 19, 2018, at 9:08 AM, Tony Bacigalupo [email protected] wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

This is one of the most exciting things to come out of OpenCoworking in a long time. I’m am SO excited about this.

Thank you for leading this initiative!

···

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org

Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com

My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 12:14 PM, Angel Kwiatkowski [email protected] wrote:

Tony,
I just added Cohere and it was SUPER easy. Thank you for refreshing this valuable resource!!!

Angel

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 10:09:26 AM UTC-6, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

This looks ACE Tony!
I’ve never known how to use this or where to send people and now… OMG! It’s beautiful :heart_eyes::+1:t5::guitar:

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 17:08, Tony Bacigalupo [email protected] wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

10 years later and better than ever. I’m so thankful for Tony and the Open Coworking crew for giving the Coworking Visa program a much-needed overhaul! It looks fantastic. Just added Office Nomads. :slight_smile:

I love that listings expire after a year - way to make the work easier on everyone keeping this thing relevant for the years to come.

So glad that this program lives on - I think it’s one of the more awesome things that the global coworking community has done with each other that really embodies the core values.

Rock on.

Susan

···

__
Office Nomads
officenomads.com

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:20 AM, Bernie J Mitchell [email protected] wrote:

This looks ACE Tony!
I’ve never known how to use this or where to send people and now… OMG! It’s beautiful :heart_eyes::+1:t5::guitar:

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 17:08, Tony Bacigalupo [email protected] wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Great!

···

On Thursday, 19 April 2018 18:09:26 UTC+2, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Tony,

Super!
I just stopped running PAX Coworking last month,

and start traveling again. Just visited the North Pole :wink:

Two spaces as children of PAX were born this month.

I will tell them to use this.

···

2018-04-20 20:53 GMT+09:00 Alex Ahom [email protected]:

Great!

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

佐谷恭(Kyo paxi)

パクチーハウス東京/PAX Coworkingを3月10日に閉鎖します

その後は「無店舗展開」予定

https://kyoblog.beemanet.com/

有料メルマガ『パクチー起業論』

http://www.mag2.com/m/0001598789.html

Great to hear, Kyo! Please connect me to them so we can answer any questions they might have.

Safe travels and look me up if you come to NY!

PAX saiko!

Tony

···

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Kyo Satani [email protected] wrote:

Tony,

Super!
I just stopped running PAX Coworking last month,

and start traveling again. Just visited the North Pole :wink:

Two spaces as children of PAX were born this month.

I will tell them to use this.

佐谷恭(Kyo paxi)

パクチーハウス東京/PAX Coworkingを3月10日に閉鎖します

その後は「無店舗展開」予定

https://kyoblog.beemanet.com/

有料メルマガ『パクチー起業論』

http://www.mag2.com/m/0001598789.html

2018-04-20 20:53 GMT+09:00 Alex Ahom [email protected]:

Great!

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Excited and thank you!

After a year and a half of many emails and talking about it with Tony and Jeannine, I’m pleased that my initiating more accountability/responsiveness/responsibility for the Coworking Visa paid off.

As agreed, a few weeks ago I did more outreach to people - 4 people and then 10 more, which led to Tony suggesting I play with it and for us to then align efforts, at which point I then emailed hundreds of people and launched a site last week: https://coworkingvisa.net with an interactive map and detailed listings which is totally up-to-date for all those spaces.

Then Tony did work to update Open Coworking’s listings for the Visa too, which I’m happy he announced today. So hopefully soon we will have at least two up-to-date websites of listings for the one Coworking Visa program, to keep each other more accountable and responsive, to provide a much better and more used Coworking Visa experience for our members and space owners, and to provide some UX choice.

-Alex Linsker, Collective Agency, Portland, Oregon

···

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 9:09:26 AM UTC-7, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Thank you, great.

···

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 6:09:26 AM UTC-10, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Hi Tony,

We would like to join the pilot of Coworking Visa platform. Is there an instruction on how to sign up?

Best,

Max

2 Waters Park Coworking

···

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 12:09:26 PM UTC-4, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Hey Tony,

Do you have a link to this? Would be happy to test it out.

Cheers
Raghu

···

On Thursday, 19 April 2018 21:39:26 UTC+5:30, Tony Bacigalupo wrote:

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Good afternoon Tony,

Morgan from HESSBK in Brooklyn, I was in attendance at Gcuc Sunday and interested. Also interested in some of the slides material mentioned during your presentation. Please advise, and thank you.

···

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Hi Tony,
Great contribution (another one!) to the coworking community.

TamboWorks in Miami wants to be part of the network.

Adolfo

···

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo

Looking forward to this!

···

Howdy folks,

Cheers,

Tony Bacigalupo