Who here is doing something special to recruit members in September?

Hey friends,

In many parts of the world, September is one of the best times of year to recruit new members. Schools are back in session, vacations are over, and people are moving and changing jobs—lots of people making changes that lead to them looking for new situations.

I’ve taken a few different approaches to recruiting during this period over the years, but am wondering what other folks are up to as well.

Are you running a particular program or marketing effort to help capture newcomers during this time? Care to share?

I’m putting together materials for an online workshop on this subject and would love to have some fresh examples to cite!

Cheers,

Tony

···

New Work CitiesCoworking.org

Well we planning on kicking off hangouts

···

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 at 17:07, Tony Bacigalupo [email protected] wrote:

Hey friends,

In many parts of the world, September is one of the best times of year to recruit new members. Schools are back in session, vacations are over, and people are moving and changing jobs—lots of people making changes that lead to them looking for new situations.

I’ve taken a few different approaches to recruiting during this period over the years, but am wondering what other folks are up to as well.

Are you running a particular program or marketing effort to help capture newcomers during this time? Care to share?

I’m putting together materials for an online workshop on this subject and would love to have some fresh examples to cite!

Cheers,

Tony

New Work CitiesCoworking.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.