What's your favorite coworking space?

There are so many new spaces popping up left and right - I was just wondering if everyone wanted to share their favorites. That way, if you’re ever in a different city, you know which shared workplaces to check out first!

I’ll start - my favorite is the one I work out of now - UberOffices in downtown Washington, DC. I love the people and it’s really easy for me to get to. Also, they’re opening an incredible rooftop deck this summer which will just be an added perk.

Would love to hear where others work (particularly, NY, Boston, LA, Chicago).

Thanks!

I wrote this for Shareable a while back. Some really cook US spaces: http://www.shareable.net/blog/20-must-see-us-coworking-spaces

Beth

···

On Friday, March 14, 2014 3:03:32 PM UTC-6, Kat Haselkorn wrote:

There are so many new spaces popping up left and right - I was just wondering if everyone wanted to share their favorites. That way, if you’re ever in a different city, you know which shared workplaces to check out first!

I’ll start - my favorite is the one I work out of now - UberOffices in downtown Washington, DC. I love the people and it’s really easy for me to get to. Also, they’re opening an incredible rooftop deck this summer which will just be an added perk.

Thanks!

I like canvas.co/work in Washington, D.C. a lot.

···

On Friday, March 14, 2014 10:03:32 PM UTC+1, Kat Haselkorn wrote:

Thanks!