What is your favorite coworking management software?

Hi colleagues!

I am trying to automate my coworking management and would like to choose the best software available. Which one would you recommend and why?

Thank you!

Irene

Ultimately this is going to be q choice of what fits your needs best. Multi location, just coworking or do you have dedicated offices, do you want to have agreements signed online… etc

I personally have used Cobot (in my opinion just to young in their development. When I left them in Dec 2017 they were missing a lot of features. The main of which was their multiple locations was not really a good fit. The ooking credits system did not work across locations.)

Then we moved to OfficeRnD (really they are a good system and for most I think they will be fine. A few missing components that caused some double work. Support was a nightmare. Knowledgeable team but days and sometimes weeks to respond. Ultimately we decided we wanted to have a more robust system that would improve efficiency and member management as we scale to our 3rd location.

We are currently migrating to Nexudus. I am sure there will be challenges as nothing is perfect, but the features we have been looking for are here. The most important is their ability to create task lists and reminders at all of our stages. Custom processes so that we dont miss a beat and all members get the same experience and treatment across all locations.

Online signing of contracts. Mail management- missing from almost every other system, visitor management, the ability to add upselling to the signup process.

Right now it’s a grass is greener situation so I’m still on my honeymoon with Nexudus. I will try and report back once we have had a chance to deploy and test

Joshua Webb
Founder, Coach, International Speaker
[email protected]

844-455-GROW (4769)
https://growthli.com

···

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019, 8:01 PM <[email protected] wrote:

Hi colleagues!

I am trying to automate my coworking management and would like to choose the best software available. Which one would you recommend and why?

Thank you!

Irene

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi! I have experience in the software research arena and have worked with Nexudus for Over three years. Feel free to email me if you’d like to chat.

Jana Greer
[email protected]

Hiya!

Here is a crowdsourced list that might be helpful to you, it covers I think everything in the world. And if it doesn;t, you can add what you don’t see. It hasn a sorting function as well which is helpful.

https://inztinkt.com/big-bodacious-list-of-coworking-software/

There is also a Facebook group for questions about coworking software, once you have some: Redirecting...

I have tried Nexudus and was thrilled with it, I think it is the most powerful software available. However its usability and accessibility are not quite as thrilling, and for several of my community managers the interface was a hard no, they would not even log in. We had some startup issues as well, when I was considering hiring a dev to install it, I decided it was too much work for me.

I have tried Cobot and I love the product and the company, but much of what I need is CRM and coworker related processes standardized for regulatory reasons, and I was not able to do that with Cobot.

I talked to the folks at Office R&D, and they agreed with me that their product was not suitable for what I need, which I think deserves a compliment. Well done, team Office R&D. :slight_smile:

De Kamer which I run is a network of spaces in the Netherlands, where English is a second language, and so we are a little complicated. The problems I have to solve are unusual; I am not sure my personal experience will be helpful because of that, and it is why I included the links above.

I went with Zapfloor HQ, we are, just like Joshua, just rolling it out and so I can;t give you great feedback in that sense; but they are so far stellar in terms of understanding my needs and setting the system up to accommodate them. They are the only ones in the industry as far as I can tell who are aware of the requirements for onboarding under the new KYC regulations and prepared to automate that process to the extent that it can be automated. This was important to me.

Will report back as things progress. :slight_smile:

···

On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 3:01:34 AM UTC+1, [email protected] wrote:

Hi colleagues!

Thank you!

Irene

A topic close to my heart although I don’t like to pick favorites. Thank you Jeannine for throwing out Hector’s Big Bodacious List.

I’ve been working on an open source project, Nadine, for 10 years or so and I’m pretty fond if it. My dream is to develop it in to a Drupal/Wordpress like platform with a strong collaboration between a participating spaces. It is a completely different approach to the market than the many great hosted product out there. If anyone is passionate about open source software and excited to explore this, please reach out. I’m a free agent these days and considering my next steps.

···

Jacob Sayles

Creative Technologist

Kanawha Design Studio
https://kanawha.design

Like the others, I also have experience in Nexudus and OfficeRnD.

I was with Nexudus for over a year and like others have said it was a difficult interface to use and felt clunky - however it is feature rich! The support were very nice and fast getting back to you, but honestly - I was chatting with support on the weekly. Things were rolled out with bugs and not thorough, and I spent hours a month working through issues.

That’s the reason I moved to OfficeRnD. RnD isn’t feature rich I have to admit, and I wish they would pick up the pace on adding more features that Nexudus have. However when they do something - they do it right and it works like a dream.

Plus for a cowork space with a high member to desk ratio (most of our members are flexible and not permanent) it worked out way cheaper as Nexudus charged per active user - Office RnD is per desk.

Hi there!

Thank you very much for all your kind and detail responses. I love the Nadine project and the bodacious list.

I am beginning to work with Nexudus and I am happy that is on your list, although usability and look&feel does not make it very attractive. Another good thing is that is an Spanish company and I can discuss all my doubts in my own language. My developer is helping me because I am a branding consultant person and know nothing about how to integrate it with my own platform.

I am very glad to be part of such a helpful community. :blush:

All the best,

···

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 4:58 PM Jacob Sayles [email protected] wrote:

A topic close to my heart although I don’t like to pick favorites. Thank you Jeannine for throwing out Hector’s Big Bodacious List.

I’ve been working on an open source project, Nadine, for 10 years or so and I’m pretty fond if it. My dream is to develop it in to a Drupal/Wordpress like platform with a strong collaboration between a participating spaces. It is a completely different approach to the market than the many great hosted product out there. If anyone is passionate about open source software and excited to explore this, please reach out. I’m a free agent these days and considering my next steps.

Jacob Sayles

Creative Technologist

Kanawha Design Studio
https://kanawha.design

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 5:32 AM Jeannine van der Linden [email protected] wrote:

Hiya!

Here is a crowdsourced list that might be helpful to you, it covers I think everything in the world. And if it doesn;t, you can add what you don’t see. It hasn a sorting function as well which is helpful.

https://inztinkt.com/big-bodacious-list-of-coworking-software/

There is also a Facebook group for questions about coworking software, once you have some: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coworkingsoftware/

I have tried Nexudus and was thrilled with it, I think it is the most powerful software available. However its usability and accessibility are not quite as thrilling, and for several of my community managers the interface was a hard no, they would not even log in. We had some startup issues as well, when I was considering hiring a dev to install it, I decided it was too much work for me.

I have tried Cobot and I love the product and the company, but much of what I need is CRM and coworker related processes standardized for regulatory reasons, and I was not able to do that with Cobot.

I talked to the folks at Office R&D, and they agreed with me that their product was not suitable for what I need, which I think deserves a compliment. Well done, team Office R&D. :slight_smile:

De Kamer which I run is a network of spaces in the Netherlands, where English is a second language, and so we are a little complicated. The problems I have to solve are unusual; I am not sure my personal experience will be helpful because of that, and it is why I included the links above.

I went with Zapfloor HQ, we are, just like Joshua, just rolling it out and so I can;t give you great feedback in that sense; but they are so far stellar in terms of understanding my needs and setting the system up to accommodate them. They are the only ones in the industry as far as I can tell who are aware of the requirements for onboarding under the new KYC regulations and prepared to automate that process to the extent that it can be automated. This was important to me.

Will report back as things progress. :slight_smile:

On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 3:01:34 AM UTC+1, [email protected] wrote:

Hi colleagues!

Thank you!

Irene

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/TAG1BwPXAQ0/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected].

Irene Gil . host

web: plazida.com

mail: [email protected]

mobile: 00 34 628 329 044

twitter - facebook - instagram - linkedin

Hi There,

I have been using Nexudus for 4 months, it works fine but the learn curve is bit complicated, OfficeR&D looks great, but they usually reply my emails after a week, that was the main reason I used Nexudus in the beginning, I would love to hear other people’s opinion about them.

···

Vivienne Yang
Founder & CEO
T: 917-410-6893 / 732-500-4824
E: vivien…@villageone.nyc | www.villageone.nyc
594 Broadway Suite 701 | New York, NY 10012
Facebook icon Twitter icon Instagram icon
Banner

CoWorking Space for Creative Minds