What is the best CRM (sales) for Coworking & why? How is the sales funnel of coworking? Sales cycle?

What is the best CRM (sales) for Coworking & why? How is the sales funnel of coworking? Sales cycle?

Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience

Hi Juliane,

I looked around a quick a few MRM (membership relationship management) platforms. I settled on Office R&D (www.officernd.com) for it’s features, ease-of-use, and integrations with door access control systems.

Is that what you mean by CRM?

Trevor

···

On 22 September 2018 at 15:01, [email protected] wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Trevor Townsend

Aylmer, Quebec
CANADA

I would agree with Trevor and second officernd.com - but elaborating on your question - they have an Opportunities tab inbuilt. So you can upload a lead’s details and set the value of the deal and the probability of winning it. They then also produce Won/Lost reports for you in your KPI’s.

It’s not the absolute best sales funnel tool - however as it’s integrated and costs no extra it wins us over! When you win the lead, you have their basic details on file already so you can go ahead and set them up from the lead.

···

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 9:16:22 PM UTC+1, [email protected] wrote:

Good points.

Also, Office R&D scores extra points for integration with other CRMs, and a full list is on their website.

···

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018, 10:02 , [email protected] wrote:

I would agree with Trevor and second officernd.com - but elaborating on your question - they have an Opportunities tab inbuilt. So you can upload a lead’s details and set the value of the deal and the probability of winning it. They then also produce Won/Lost reports for you in your KPI’s.

It’s not the absolute best sales funnel tool - however as it’s integrated and costs no extra it wins us over! When you win the lead, you have their basic details on file already so you can go ahead and set them up from the lead.

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 9:16:22 PM UTC+1, [email protected] wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.