What Coworking Management Software do you love & which give you nightmares?

There are so few reviews from the people using the software & I’m beginning to feel like I’m being led on by tricky twins: PR & Marketing

I’d like to know which ones you love and which ones give you nightmares (& why!) so hopefully we can save our team those nightmares.

Thanks!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed Cobot for 5 years. They are constantly improving. I haven’t used any other ones so I can’t compare. Here is a very good post on the different choices.
https://www.globalworkspace.org/coworking-tools/

Angel

···

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6:54:54 PM UTC-6, Stephanie Brummer wrote:

There are so few reviews from the people using the software & I’m beginning to feel like I’m being led on by tricky twins: PR & Marketing

I’d like to know which ones you love and which ones give you nightmares (& why!) so hopefully we can save our team those nightmares.

Thanks!!

Hey Stephanie!

I totally understand your position. It seems endless hours can be spent on research of software and then testing–possibly finding out it doesn’t work for you.

We spent a long time searching for a member management software and picked Nexudus a year and a half ago.

There are several posts on this board about Nexudus. We have be pleased with their customer service–every email is hand typed not auto reply. They help you consistently and respond quickly.

We are a franchise and we chose this software over others for its reputation (lots of things out there about them) and for the ability to customize and do what we needed as a franchise.

Nexudus gives you a back end (staff) and a front end (members). Booking calendar, automatic invoices, large payment gateway selection, works in all countries (meaning lots of currencies). I could go on.

Their CRM needs work, it doesn’t flow and function the best, so we use Pipedrive–which is wonderful. They know their CRM isn’t the best–and will continue to develop it.

There is a lot of integrations available as well.

Take the time to get a trial and talk to them–its worth it!

Best!

Jana

···

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 8:54:54 PM UTC-4, Stephanie Brummer wrote:

Thanks!!

Here is a link to a page from my ebook that allows you to check off features for each offering based on what your needs are. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzAwgIsNoS5CTEhmaThIc1B0Qjg

Angel

···

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6:54:54 PM UTC-6, Stephanie Brummer wrote:

Thanks!!

Hi Stephanie.

Ryan at Coworking Insights published a pretty comprehensive guide on Coworking Management Software last year - http://coworkinginsights.com/coworking-management-tools-2016/

Might be worth checking out?

Thanks, mc

···

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 1:54:54 AM UTC+1, Stephanie Brummer wrote:

Thanks!!