What attracts you to a coworking space and reasons for staying?

Hi everyone!

I am new here and looking forward to share thoughts and ideas with everyone. My name is Cheese and I am the Community Manager for a new coworking space called The Carrot Patch that’s based in Singapore. Our space is still under renovation and is set to launch in Aug. The Carrot Patch is the first collaborative working space in Singapore focused on technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data science. We aim to be the hub where AI experts and interactive technologists work and collaborate.

The Carrot Patch has something for everyone – a Hot Desk for nomads on the go, Dedicated Workspaces for solopreneurs and Private Offices for businesses. We are also planning a series of events for the community, creating opportunities for networking and collaboration between startups, innovative individuals and businesses.

Enough about The Carrot Patch, I would like to hear from the group on what attracts them to a coworking space? First impressions and what are the things that you like from your previous experiences or at the current coworking space you are at now? What are your reasons for staying with the current space you are at? =)

Many thanks!

Cheese

Hello Cheese,

I like the concept of colloborative working space with a focus on certain areas, like AI and Data Science in your case. I would be interested following your progress. If you have Facebook page please share. Wish you best!

Caner

13 Tem 2017 ÖÖ 5:48 tarihinde “Cheese” [email protected] yazdı:

···

Hi everyone!

I am new here and looking forward to share thoughts and ideas with everyone. My name is Cheese and I am the Community Manager for a new coworking space called The Carrot Patch that’s based in Singapore. Our space is still under renovation and is set to launch in Aug. The Carrot Patch is the first collaborative working space in Singapore focused on technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data science. We aim to be the hub where AI experts and interactive technologists work and collaborate.

The Carrot Patch has something for everyone – a Hot Desk for nomads on the go, Dedicated Workspaces for solopreneurs and Private Offices for businesses. We are also planning a series of events for the community, creating opportunities for networking and collaboration between startups, innovative individuals and businesses.

Enough about The Carrot Patch, I would like to hear from the group on what attracts them to a coworking space? First impressions and what are the things that you like from your previous experiences or at the current coworking space you are at now? What are your reasons for staying with the current space you are at? =)

Many thanks!

Cheese

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Caner,

Thanks for your reply. You can check out our FB page here: Facebook

However, we are going through renovation now, hence the lack of actual images of our space. Will drop you a note again when our space is up and running.

We are reaching out to the AI and Tech community, are you in a similar field? Do share your thoughts with us on what you feel about industry-centric coworking spaces

Many thanks!

Cheese

···

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 4:14:46 PM UTC+8, Caner Onoglu wrote:

Hello Cheese,

I like the concept of colloborative working space with a focus on certain areas, like AI and Data Science in your case. I would be interested following your progress. If you have Facebook page please share. Wish you best!

Caner

13 Tem 2017 ÖÖ 5:48 tarihinde “Cheese” [email protected] yazdı:

Hi everyone!

Many thanks!

Cheese

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.