What are your burning sponsorship/partnership questions?!?

Hello All!

I’m super stoked to facilitate a workshop next week at Coworking Europe all on sponsorships/partnerships and coworking. While I’ve got some ideas as to what I’m planning on sharing, etc I figured that I would ask the group what some of your burning questions are so that I can maybe add some more helpful content to the program.

What about sponsorships/partnerships in coworking spaces and businesses would you like to learn more about?

How do you partner with other coworking spaces? How do you handle membership?

···

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 2:20:22 PM UTC-8, Mike LaRosa wrote:

Hello All!

I’m super stoked to facilitate a workshop next week at Coworking Europe all on sponsorships/partnerships and coworking. While I’ve got some ideas as to what I’m planning on sharing, etc I figured that I would ask the group what some of your burning questions are so that I can maybe add some more helpful content to the program.

What about sponsorships/partnerships in coworking spaces and businesses would you like to learn more about?

Hello Mike,

I wanted to send a huge thank you for your session at the coworking Milan conference, it really opened my eyes to the value of experiential marketing and the process behind long-term partnerships.

I saw that you had shared the presentation online, and I was wondering if you would also share the proposal and pitch deck (with modified details) for inspiration. As a beginner in partnership outreach, any useful pointers on professional phrasing and presentation are very much appreciated.

···

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 11:20:22 PM UTC+1, Mike LaRosa wrote:

Hello All!