Urgent: ShareDesk Contact?

Any one know direct contact for anyone from ShareDesk? Sent 3 emails, 1 twitter DM and filled out support form and no answer.

ShareDesk sold a desk for a month, which we didn’t know about until someone walked in… no headsup, no form, no agreement, no money. Not even sure if this is for real… Help? :frowning:

We tried to contact them twice (nicely) about a problem with our listing (once about a year ago and once about a month ago) and they never replied.

···

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:31:02 PM UTC+1, Minna Van | TheNetworkHub.ca wrote:

Any one know direct contact for anyone from ShareDesk? Sent 3 emails, 1 twitter DM and filled out support form and no answer.

ShareDesk sold a desk for a month, which we didn’t know about until someone walked in… no headsup, no form, no agreement, no money. Not even sure if this is for real… Help? :frowning:

The guy who runs ShareDesk worked out of the HiVE for a while. He totally fucked us on a few things. Eg. We gave him free desk space in exchange for him building us some software. He never did what he promised and then left the country.

We also had a booking where he discounted our desk price without telling us then expected us to honor the deal.

We pulled our listing and I recommend others do the same.

• Aaron
···

Aaron Cruikshank

Principal, CRUIKSHANK

Phone: 778.908.4560

email: [email protected]

web: cruikshank.me

twitter: @cruikshank

book a meeting: doodle.com/cruikshank

linkedin: linkedin.com/in/cruikshank

On Nov 18, 2014 11:31 AM, “Minna Van | TheNetworkHub.ca” [email protected] wrote:

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

The blog does seem to updated regularly and functional. I’m going to try to contact them to see if they get back to me. If not, I’ll pull my listing and follow up to this group with the results.

I’ve noticed a lot of interface improvements recently, and I do like that I get a text when someone makes a booking so I can immediately review and approve/decline as I choose. It does seem someone out there is working on the product… but not the help desk - I submitted a support request recently on several truly buggy things and never heard back. We just recently entered our payout details to collect what’s supposedly waiting for us, but the past reservations and receipts page is so jacked it’s unclear what that amount even is. Will be curious to see if we get paid.

Minna, have you tried searching LinkedIn for an employee you can email directly? Or making a support request post on their company page there, if they have one?

On a similar issue in the past with another vendor, I had some success in saying that I really liked their product and wanted to keep using it, but the growing concern in the online community of coworking space managers and my own experience of not receiving any help replies were leading me to take my business elsewhere - also, that I’d love to report back to such an influential community of prospective customers that I finally received good service and they should give it another chance. Power of the people :wink: Even the scummiest product will get back to you if they feel you’re a voice to many. It’s not a tactic to be abused of overused, but it was totally true in that case, and it totally worked.

···

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:31:02 AM UTC-8, Minna Van | TheNetworkHub.ca wrote:

Kia Rhamani is the CEO. Here’s his email.

[email protected]

···

Aaron Cruikshank

Principal, CRUIKSHANK

Phone: 778.908.4560

email: [email protected]

web: cruikshank.me

twitter: @cruikshank

book a meeting: doodle.com/cruikshank

linkedin: linkedin.com/in/cruikshank

On Nov 20, 2014 5:50 PM, “Lisa Anne Logan” [email protected] wrote:

I’ve noticed a lot of interface improvements recently, and I do like that I get a text when someone makes a booking so I can immediately review and approve/decline as I choose. It does seem someone out there is working on the product… but not the help desk - I submitted a support request recently on several truly buggy things and never heard back. We just recently entered our payout details to collect what’s supposedly waiting for us, but the past reservations and receipts page is so jacked it’s unclear what that amount even is. Will be curious to see if we get paid.

Minna, have you tried searching LinkedIn for an employee you can email directly? Or making a support request post on their company page there, if they have one?

On a similar issue in the past with another vendor, I had some success in saying that I really liked their product and wanted to keep using it, but the growing concern in the online community of coworking space managers and my own experience of not receiving any help replies were leading me to take my business elsewhere - also, that I’d love to report back to such an influential community of prospective customers that I finally received good service and they should give it another chance. Power of the people :wink: Even the scummiest product will get back to you if they feel you’re a voice to many. It’s not a tactic to be abused of overused, but it was totally true in that case, and it totally worked.

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:31:02 AM UTC-8, Minna Van | TheNetworkHub.ca wrote:

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

I have not heard anything back from them and I did alert them of this posts through their support contact role.