Upflex - Spaces for Recovery Program

Hi everyone! Thank you for having me in the forum. My name is Erin Westover and I am the Market Lead for Upflex Europe (Upflex is an enterprise booking platform for workspaces and meetingrooms) and I wanted to talk to the forum about a program we created as a way to bring the workforce back to coworking spaces and flexible offices one restrictions start to lift in various countries around the world.
The idea is to create a network of spaces that share their Health & Safety protocols as well as any additional measures they have, or will be implementing to ensure people feel safe visiting their location. Once the information is submitted we give each space a seal of quality, that can be shared with our customer base of more than 100 companies that will be looking for spaces for their employees when things slowly return to normal.
I would love some feedback on this program if anyone has suggestion as to how it can bring more value to spaces, I would very much appreciate it. Here is the link if you want to take a look at how the program works: https://upflex.com/spaces-for-recovery/

Thank you all, and wishing everyone health and support during this time,

Erin