The GCUC Media Room wants you

We’re thrilled that a number of journalists will be joining us at GCUC who want to meet YOU. To make the most of these opportunities, Loosecubes is sponsoring a green room where our media partners can meet and conduct interviews with panelists and attendees. ** If
you’d like to opt into media inquiries and make yourself available for interviews during GCUC, please let us know by submitting your information into** this Google doc. Pre-registration isn’t required, but it will help us link you up with the right people!

GCUC Housekeeping…

• It’s the final countdown. The Global Coworking Unconference Conference is about 1 week away, which means we’re now in Late Registration. If you don’t have tickets yet, you can get them here. We won’t be able to guarantee printed name tags for late registrants.
  • Today’s the last day to submit videos to the “I Share My Space” contest. There’s cold hard cash on the line, so submit it here
    NOW!
  • Have a topic to suggest for the Unconference? We are collecting ideas on this Google spreadsheet which we will use to build the session list on the morning of the unconference. - http://bit.ly/GCUCideas
  • I
    know there are a few out there still looking for accommodations for GCUC. We’re all out of reserved rooms in our room blocks, but there is still collaboration happening on the Co-housing/Co-hoteling GoogleDoc where you can get together with your Coworking friends to get a good deal on a room.
  • Also, be sure to check out www.austingcuc.com for the latest schedule and speakers (We’re now opening our doors at 7am for Check-in & breakfast).
    It’s almost here! See you soon!
···

Claire Rodriguez
GCUC Diva & Producer

713-826-9101

@AustinGCUC