The Coworking Library now features a searchable and filterable public database of coworking research!

Hey fellow coworking family!

Just wanted to let you all know that the coworking library has opened up a searchable and filterable database of coworking research.

You can read more about it in the official press announcement on deskmag, and my notes on why I feel this is a very important (non-profit) addition to our global community.

If there’s any questions, suggestions or other feedback do let me know!

FD: I’ve recently joined as a partner of this non-profit global indexing project for the reasons outlined in the last link above.

:+1:

The launch party at Coworking Europe was great!

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

I’m so excited about this. We have participated in several in-depth academic research projects (which will be submitted shortly) and I hope this overall raises the caliber of the research being done.

Thanks for your contributions, Hector!

···

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 2:24 PM Bernie J Mitchell [email protected] wrote:

:+1:

The launch party at Coworking Europe was great!

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 19:14, Hector Kolonas [email protected] wrote:

Hey fellow coworking family!

Just wanted to let you all know that the coworking library has opened up a searchable and filterable database of coworking research.

You can read more about it in the official press announcement on deskmag, and my notes on why I feel this is a very important (non-profit) addition to our global community.

If there’s any questions, suggestions or other feedback do let me know!

FD: I’ve recently joined as a partner of this non-profit global indexing project for the reasons outlined in the last link above.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.