Student Project on Coworking

Hi everyone,

My name is Ruby and I am an MSc Psychology student at Regents University currently completing my thesis related to the physical environment of the workplace (i.e. coworking spaces).

I am looking for people who work either in coworking or traditional offices to complete my short study (10 minutes) and contribute to knowledge of the workplace from a Psychological perspective! (:

I believe it would be interesting to see the impact of workspaces as most people spend a lot of their times at work.

Your help will be much appreciated, thank you for reading. The survey link is posted below (100% anonymous - no names required). Also, sorry to anyone who may be bothered by this notification, I just thought it would be an appropriate place to post.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7FLG9Q7

All the best,

Rabiah

Hi Rabiah!
I would be very interested in reading your thesis! My background is interior design, and I’m currently a PhD candidate and researching almost the exact same thing. My dissertation is going to be researching the physical attributes of third place environments that contribute to work engagement, so your psychology perspective is of great interest to me. What are you using as your theoretical framework? If you would like any input, I would be more than happy to chat with you.

Maureen Soules, CID
University of Minnesota

···

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 4:02:24 PM UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone,

My name is Ruby and I am an MSc Psychology student at Regents University currently completing my thesis related to the physical environment of the workplace (i.e. coworking spaces).

I am looking for people who work either in coworking or traditional offices to complete my short study (10 minutes) and contribute to knowledge of the workplace from a Psychological perspective! (:

I believe it would be interesting to see the impact of workspaces as most people spend a lot of their times at work.

Your help will be much appreciated, thank you for reading. The survey link is posted below (100% anonymous - no names required). Also, sorry to anyone who may be bothered by this notification, I just thought it would be an appropriate place to post.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7FLG9Q7

All the best,

Rabiah