Stationery desk

Do you have a space in your coworking that host a stationery desk?
I plan to have that.

A desk with office supplies with basics like paper shredder, staplers, paper clips, pens, scissors,… that will be free to use on site.

This space also have printers available.

What are your opinions?

Thank You

We do this in a seperate room called The Project Room. It is where our printer, office supplies, shredder, laminator, paper cutter, and because we do a lot of training we also have a spiral binding punch and spines for everyone to use.

Over time this is what we have learned:

The office supplies (pens, pads of paper, postits, and such) can disappear fast.

Having it seperate was essential to not bothering others with noises from shredders, copiers, and punches.

All in all everyone loves and uses it alot so it will be a good add to your space.

Joshua Webb

Founder at Growthli

844-455-GROW (4769)
Https://Growthli.com

© Growthli | A Place To Learn, Grow, & Office™

ATTENTION: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

···

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 2:17 PM Steve Suard [email protected] wrote:

I plan to have that.

A desk with office supplies with basics like paper shredder, staplers, paper clips, pens, scissors,… that will be free to use on site.

What are your opinions?

Thank You

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thank you for your advices. Great feedback. I will figure out how not to get office supplies not to be stealed or mayby they can share theirs like a community desk.

···

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 9:44:38 AM UTC-10, Joshua Webb wrote:

We do this in a seperate room called The Project Room. It is where our printer, office supplies, shredder, laminator, paper cutter, and because we do a lot of training we also have a spiral binding punch and spines for everyone to use.

The office supplies (pens, pads of paper, postits, and such) can disappear fast.

Having it seperate was essential to not bothering others with noises from shredders, copiers, and punches.

All in all everyone loves and uses it alot so it will be a good add to your space.

Joshua Webb

Founder at Growthli

844-455-GROW (4769)

ATTENTION: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

I plan to have that.

What are your opinions?

Thank You

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

We have a bookshelf of shared office supplies. It’s grown over the past 6 years as members bring in their supplies to contribute. I think we have enough staples and staplers to last for at least a decade. I think the only thing we have to restock is binder clips and paperclips. When we get low on pens we ask members to pick up a few at the next trade show, conference, or networking event they attend. Not strictly an office supply item, but we have a few loaner charging cables for iOS/Android phones. They get used surprisingly often.

Glen Ferguson

Phone: 301-732-5165

Email: [email protected]

Address: 122 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701

···

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 4:30 PM, Steve Suard [email protected] wrote:

Thank you for your advices. Great feedback. I will figure out how not to get office supplies not to be stealed or mayby they can share theirs like a community desk.

Joshua Webb

Founder at Growthli

844-455-GROW (4769)

I plan to have that.

What are your opinions?

Thank You

Thank you great feedbacks.
Thinking charging on color printers as it’s more expensive than laser B/W printer. Any recomendations? I will post my Office Stationery photo as soon as done.

···

On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 3:42:32 AM UTC-10, Glen Ferguson wrote:

We have a bookshelf of shared office supplies. It’s grown over the past 6 years as members bring in their supplies to contribute. I think we have enough staples and staplers to last for at least a decade. I think the only thing we have to restock is binder clips and paperclips. When we get low on pens we ask members to pick up a few at the next trade show, conference, or networking event they attend. Not strictly an office supply item, but we have a few loaner charging cables for iOS/Android phones. They get used surprisingly often.

Glen Ferguson

Phone: 301-732-5165

Email: [email protected]

Address: 122 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 4:30 PM, Steve Suard [email protected] wrote:

Joshua Webb

Founder at Growthli

844-455-GROW (4769)

I plan to have that.

What are your opinions?

Thank You