Spreading The Word About Coworking

Feeling the love this V Day because we just launched the Deskpass Coworking Network in Miami and are excited to promote all the workspaces down here. You can see a few of these beautiful workspaces in our announcement post. They are each unique in their own way and the member communities are fun and friendly. Their decor tends to be either vibrant and colorful, or sleek and modern.

Our coworking network is now in 8 cities and we’re thrilled to be fulfilling our mission of helping people learn about coworking, give coworking a try, and most importantly find the best coworking space for them!

Does anyone have friends in Miami? They can redeem a free trial right through our website and enjoy #CoworkingAroundTown. Happy to give them a discount after their trial too :slight_smile:

Or, if there is a Miami area space (suburbs and nearby cities included) in here that I haven’t reached out to yet please let me know - we’d love to promote you and drive people your workspace!

Thanks for reading. Keep on coworking!

Congrats on the launch. I am in the process of opening blend, a coworking space that blends the work life balance into a cohesive journey. I don’t have the capital to open a large space, so my concept revolves around renting residential row houses with dual purpose zoning. I also have a ton of ideas on how to improve coworking communities. I would love any advice on building a community first strategy that you may have.

Thanks

Trey

···

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:25 PM Nicole Vasquez [email protected] wrote:

Feeling the love this V Day because we just launched the Deskpass Coworking Network in Miami and are excited to promote all the workspaces down here. You can see a few of these beautiful workspaces in our announcement post. They are each unique in their own way and the member communities are fun and friendly. Their decor tends to be either vibrant and colorful, or sleek and modern.

Our coworking network is now in 8 cities and we’re thrilled to be fulfilling our mission of helping people learn about coworking, give coworking a try, and most importantly find the best coworking space for them!

Does anyone have friends in Miami? They can redeem a free trial right through our website and enjoy #CoworkingAroundTown. Happy to give them a discount after their trial too :slight_smile:

Or, if there is a Miami area space (suburbs and nearby cities included) in here that I haven’t reached out to yet please let me know - we’d love to promote you and drive people your workspace!

Thanks for reading. Keep on coworking!

Deskpass_Miami_0.1-100.jpg

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.