Share your awesome Coworking Space on Workfrom

Hi all,

I’m excited to share that Workfrom has recently opened up our global remote-work-space community to dedicated coworking spaces, such as yours — and that you’re invited to join us!

Workfrom is a both a community of remote workers and a search engine for those spaces we enjoy working from. We started out by catering to the high-mobility folks, including business travelers and digital nomads who aren’t typically in a city for long enough to need a monthly membership at any one location. We’ve now grown to see many of our members need dedicated spaces — as their businesses scale or they spend longer amounts of time in cities around the world.

We’ve prepared a special offer for members of this group: 50% off our one-time quality assurance fee and monthly heartbeat — for a total of $25 + $10/mo – good through the month of July.

https://workfrom.co/r/google-coworking

It can take as few as 5 minutes to get listed + promoted, if you have photos available for upload. You can also come back at anytime to update your listing and add more professional photos.

In addition to the existing ways in which we allow spaces to be discovered, over the coming weeks, we’ll be rolling out new filters focused on making it easier to find the best coworking spaces for various needs. Membership options (Daily Drop-In, Flex Pass, Monthly Unlimited Hrs, Monthly Limited Hrs) and Types of Spaces (Dedicated Desk / Office, Community Hot Desks, Conference & Meeting Rooms).

While there are a few global coworking websites out there, after a year of connecting with our community around the globe and growing our website traffic, we’ve discovered that folks are finding work spaces via trusted sources — Workfrom and their friends.

Please accept my invite and let me know if you have any questions, feedback or ideas on ways we can improve the service for you!

Cheers,

.j.

Jewel Mlnarik, Workfrom.co

@juellez | LinkedIn