Sand & Surf Coworking in Tamarindo

Pura vida!
My name is Vernessa and my husband and I own Sand & Surf Coworking in Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
Developed from our need to have a work environment, space (our apartment is small), fast internet, etc.
Most of our users are in the area for a short time, but we’ve had some members who lived in the area/used the space for over 6 months. Because the town is so small, you will see them often in and around town. The transitory nature of our guests is sometimes hard.

Nice to virtually meet you all.

Vernessa
Sand & Surf Coworking, Ltda.

Welcome to the group.

In looking at your website, the thing that jumps out at me is that you don’t have anything advertising/promoting any kind of community among your members. As someone who is sitting in Denver, looking out the window at snow on the ground, I’m thinking that you might be able to create an online and in-person community of people who appreciate the sand and sun in Costa Rica and who would want to be repeat users of your space. If you’re successful enough at developing that online community, you could monetize it to help support your physical space.

Activating your social media links at the bottom of your site might also be helpful. I clicked on your Instagram and Pinterest icons… hoping to see some pictures of the ocean and beach, but was disappointed that it didn’t go anywhere. For a location like yours that is in a vacation town, don’t be afraid to use images of your local area and not just pictures of your space. You want to sell the fact that people can still work remotely from your space while experiencing the paradise of Tamarindo.

Hope you don’t mind the unsolicited thoughts. :blush:

Nathan

DenverCOwork.com