Ownership/partnership structuring

After much effort and with press received in the last few days, I am starting to see real interest from investors regarding my effort to open a substantial coworking space on the upper west side in Manhattan. Rents are high as are all costs associated with a venture of this size in the city so I want to minimize risk for myself and whoever works on this with me.

I'm wondering what others have done regarding ownership and partnerships, debt vs equity etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I want to structure something that is fair for all.

Feel free to reply here or to contact me privately at [email protected].

Thanks!
Sharon Schanzer
HelixNYC.com
[email protected]

Hi Sharon, did you ever get an answer?

I’m curious to hear where you end up. I opened ThreeFortyNine entirely on my own, however, I’ve always been keen to bring on partners. While I haven’t found the right partner yet, I’m curious to hear what you end up structuring…

thanks,

brydon

···

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:18:36 AM UTC-5, Sharon Schanzer wrote:

After much effort and with press received in the last few days, I am starting to see real interest from investors regarding my effort to open a substantial coworking space on the upper west side in Manhattan. Rents are high as are all costs associated with a venture of this size in the city so I want to minimize risk for myself and whoever works on this with me.
I’m wondering what others have done regarding ownership and partnerships, debt vs equity etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I want to structure something that is fair for all.

Thanks!
Sharon Schanzer
HelixNYC.com
[email protected]

The third link in the body of your site is bad. The one for StartupTrain.

···

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:56:09 PM UTC+1, Brydon Gilliss wrote:

I’m curious to hear where you end up. I opened ThreeFortyNine entirely on my own, however, I’ve always been keen to bring on partners. While I haven’t found the right partner yet, I’m curious to hear what you end up structuring…

thanks,

brydon

I’m wondering what others have done regarding ownership and partnerships, debt vs equity etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I want to structure something that is fair for all.

Thanks!
Sharon Schanzer
HelixNYC.com
[email protected]

dang, thanks!

···

brydon

ThreeFortyNine

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Chris Thompson [email protected] wrote:

The third link in the body of your site is bad. The one for StartupTrain.

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:56:09 PM UTC+1, Brydon Gilliss wrote:

thanks,

brydon

Thanks!
Sharon Schanzer
HelixNYC.com
[email protected]

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/lbQWxlARrwI/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.