Opening a coworking space in Kathmandu

Hi Friends,

I have been running a couple of shared spaces in Kathmandu since 2011, you can check us out at www.biruwa.net. We are now looking start a coworking space to serve freelancers, startup entrepreneurs, and those looking for flexible space options. We have found a 20,000 sq ft space where half will be traditional serviced space and the other half will be coworking space with a restaurant / cafe.

I am looking to connect with people running similar spaces around the world to learn from your experience. Please respond if you are interested in connecting.

It鈥檚 so exciting to hear that coworking is in Nepal, where I鈥檇 love to visit. Are most of the coworkers in your spaces Nepalese, or do you have a lot of foreigners, too?

Not a space owner, but good luck with everything!

路路路

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:07:20 AM UTC-4, Vidhan Rana wrote:

Hi Friends,

I have been running a couple of shared spaces in Kathmandu since 2011, you can check us out at www.biruwa.net. We are now looking start a coworking space to serve freelancers, startup entrepreneurs, and those looking for flexible space options. We have found a 20,000 sq ft space where half will be traditional serviced space and the other half will be coworking space with a restaurant / cafe.

I am looking to connect with people running similar spaces around the world to learn from your experience. Please respond if you are interested in connecting.

Hi Alicia, most of our clients are Nepalese. There are companies based our of Australia and the US using our space but most of their workers are also Nepalese.

Please do visit when you are in Nepal. It is a beautiful country that you should definitely visit.

路路路

On Monday, June 2, 2014 2:49:17 AM UTC+5:45, Alicia Hurst wrote:

It鈥檚 so exciting to hear that coworking is in Nepal, where I鈥檇 love to visit. Are most of the coworkers in your spaces Nepalese, or do you have a lot of foreigners, too?

Not a space owner, but good luck with everything!

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:07:20 AM UTC-4, Vidhan Rana wrote:

Hi Friends,

Hello! I鈥檓 currently creating a first coworking space in Tbilisi, Georgia. It鈥檚 small, it鈥檚 new, but a customer here today is on his way to Nepal (where he will be in November). He needs a good Internet connection and a great community. I have no doubts about the latter, but what about the former (Internet). What鈥檚 the status of your project?
Thanks!

R茅mi.

路路路

Le mercredi 28 mai 2014 12:07:20 UTC+4, Vidhan Rana a 茅crit :

Hi Friends,

Hey Vidhaan,

I know this is a late reply. But I recently started a coworking space in Hyderabad, India and would love to help you setup a space in Kathmandu!

Regards
Raghuveer

路路路

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 13:37:20 UTC+5:30, Vidhan Rana wrote:

Hi Friends,