Open business, blockchain, startups

We will open our coworking soon. We would like to create a community of members who are interested in assisting each other on their projects. I assume if people who choose to be part of a coworking shall be interested in giving and getting help by the other members, so their businesses be Open/Transparent. To help this process we are planning to have the role of “Coworking Intelligence Manager” (CIM) who will make sure all Projects, Contacts, Progresses, Tasks, Milestones for each Project are recorded and made available to other members. We are planning to use Insightly.com for organizing this data. People visiting our coworking will be able to see Projects of members and will be able to make an offer to complete a task relavant to their background. We are hoping to create a system on blockchain which will utilize smart contracts and bitcoin like digital internal currency to fairly compensate for each contribution.

To give an example. Bob comes to our coworking with the idea to create a commercial product or service. At the beginning he is the %100 owner of his idea. Another member who had similiar experience helps him to write a simple business plan. Coworking Intelligence Manager (CIM) puts this info Insightly which means making it available for other members to contribute and help create relavant tasks, milestones, contacts etc. System/smart contract distribute shares/bitcoins for these contributions. (he no longer has 100% shares but less) At each stage members can join the project by making relavant contributions. Like someone can design a logo or help with web site, distribute flyers. CIM’s and all other roles can be taken by any member if they have relevant experience. Who is capable of doing what shall be judged by an internal evaluation, ranking system. The shares/digital currency owned by any contributer can be converted into real money or can be used in other projects.

We as coworking will also be paid by this digital currency, say %10 shares in each project…

Did anybody try something similiar in coworming environment? We are just in the first stages of creating this so any leads and ideas welcome.

Thanks!

Caner

Hi Caner!

I’d LOVE to chat about this.

I know SO MANY people via OuiShare, Backfeed.cc and Copass that know about this - I have not IDEA how to do it!

One of my jobs this year is to find out how to do this and blog about it.

I have the connections if you have the questions!

Want to chat in the week?

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell

0777 204 2012

www.engaging-people.com

This was sent from my mobile device (sorry for any typos) Urgent? Get me here - http://awayfind.com/berniejmitchell

-----Original Message-----
[Coworking] open business, blockchain, startups

To: [email protected]

Cc:

Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:49AM

We will open our coworking soon. We would like to create a community of members who are interested in assisting each other on their projects. I assume if people who choose to be part of a coworking shall be interested in giving and getting help by the other members, so their businesses be Open/Transparent. To help this process we are planning to have the role of “Coworking Intelligence Manager” (CIM) who will make sure all Projects, Contacts, Progresses, Tasks, Milestones for each Project are recorded and made available to other members. We are planning to use Insightly.com for organizing this data. People visiting our coworking will be able to see Projects of members and will be able to make an offer to complete a task relavant to their background. We are hoping to create a system on blockchain which will utilize smart contracts and bitcoin like digital internal currency to fairly compensate for each contribution.

To give an example. Bob comes to our coworking with the idea to create a commercial product or service. At the beginning he is the %100 owner of his idea. Another member who had similiar experience helps him to write a simple business plan. Coworking Intelligence Manager (CIM) puts this info Insightly which means making it available for other members to contribute and help create relavant tasks, milestones, contacts etc. System/smart contract distribute shares/bitcoins for these contributions. (he no longer has 100% shares but less) At each stage members can join the project by making relavant contributions. Like someone can design a logo or help with web site, distribute flyers. CIM’s and all other roles can be taken by any member if they have relevant experience. Who is capable of doing what shall be judged by an internal evaluation, ranking system. The shares/digital currency owned by any contributer can be converted into real money or can be used in other projects.

We as coworking will also be paid by this digital currency, say %10 shares in each project…

Did anybody try something similiar in coworming environment? We are just in the first stages of creating this so any leads and ideas welcome.

Thanks!

Caner

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to coworking [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hello Bernie,

Thanks for your message! I could not open your web site but even its name gives me clue that we may have a lot to talk. Engaging different people in free to communicate environment by allowing them to learn by doing, experimenting is my main objective in life and business.

I would like our coworking operate in a way that members be partners for their different projects. I am looking forward for your suggestions how to implement this flexible system by using blockchains, smart contracts and similiar means…

For further discussion we can keep talking through email, facebook (my name sirname) or whatsapp…

Cheers,

Caner Onoglu

···

On Aug 13, 2016 16:13, “Bernie” [email protected] wrote:

Hi Caner!

I’d LOVE to chat about this.

I know SO MANY people via OuiShare, Backfeed.cc and Copass that know about this - I have not IDEA how to do it!

One of my jobs this year is to find out how to do this and blog about it.

I have the connections if you have the questions!

Want to chat in the week?

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell

0777 204 2012

www.engaging-people.com

This was sent from my mobile device (sorry for any typos) Urgent? Get me here - http://awayfind.com/berniejmitchell

-----Original Message-----
[Coworking] open business, blockchain, startups

To: [email protected]

Cc:

Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:49AM

Thanks!

Caner

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to coworking [email protected].

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].