Niche coworking spaces

Just curious - does anyone run a niche coworking space?

For example, a space that caters to one specific target market (i.e. architects or artists)?

I’m looking for a few examples of niching done well.

Thanks!

Kevin C. Whelan
Everspaces.com

I don’t run a niche co-working but most of my customers are freelancers, I feel like I run a co-working for freelancers, though they are not from same domain/industry but they have much in common.

···

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 21:59:52 UTC+5:30, Kevin Whelan — Everspaces wrote:

For example, a space that caters to one specific target market (i.e. architects or artists)?

Thanks!

Kevin C. Whelan
Everspaces.com

Hi Kevin

Yes, we are creating a Wisdom community in downtown Berkeley. This will be focused on working with attention to living with wisdom.

Can people share their best examples of membership packages with examples of legal language with terms of use?

Thank you!

···

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:05 AM, Kevin Whelan — Everspaces [email protected] wrote:

Thanks!

Kevin C. Whelan
Everspaces.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Wangmo Dixey
Executive Director

www.lbdfi.org

Executive Director,

Dharma College

www. dharma-college.com

2222 Harold Way, Berkeley CA 94704

Mob No. +510 847 2966

President,

International Buddhist Association of America

www.ibaa.org

Hi Kevin,
I’m Wendy Acosta. In January of this year I opened The Desk & Easel in Denison, Texas. We have traditional open work space in the front, creative open work space in the back and in the middle we have 3 private spaces and a conference room.

Wendy

···

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at11:29:52 AM UTC-5, Kevin Whelan — Everspaces wrote:

Thanks!

Kevin C. Whelan
Everspaces.com

Interesting examples! I was more looking for something like devhub.ca where they tailor to developers only (as an example).

Each of your spaces sound very interesting, especially Wangmo’s wisdom-focused space! Best of luck to you all.

Kevin Whelan

Everspaces.com

···

On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 1:40:19 PM UTC-4, Wendy Acosta wrote:

Hi Kevin,
I’m Wendy Acosta. In January of this year I opened The Desk & Easel in Denison, Texas. We have traditional open work space in the front, creative open work space in the back and in the middle we have 3 private spaces and a conference room.

Wendy

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at11:29:52 AM UTC-5, Kevin Whelan — Everspaces wrote:

Thanks!

Kevin C. Whelan
Everspaces.com

Allwork has an article covering 15 niche coworking spaces. We cover some other niche spaces in this article on our blog. And this recent Time Magazine article focuses on women oriented spaces, but has a number of niche examples.

Niche and specialized spaces have become so common we can’t even keep with them.

Steve

···

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 9:29:52 AM UTC-7, Kevin Whelan — Everspaces wrote:

Thanks!

Kevin C. Whelan
Everspaces.com

Thank you for your link Mr. Steven King, I really appreciate it.

···

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:18:01 AM UTC-5, Steve King wrote:

Allwork has an article covering 15 niche coworking spaces. We cover some other niche spaces in this article on our blog. And this recent Time Magazine article focuses on women oriented spaces, but has a number of niche examples.

Niche and specialized spaces have become so common we can’t even keep with them.

Steve

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 9:29:52 AM UTC-7, Kevin Whelan — Everspaces wrote:

Thanks!

Kevin C. Whelan
Everspaces.com