Nexudus pluses and minuses

Have you used or use Nexudus in your hybrid private office / coworking space?
Love it? Or hate it? I would like to hear current real life users experiences before we take this plunge of a switch over.

We do. And it’s working great for us so far since now 3 years. I was afraid to take the plunge, because Nexudus can sometimes be really complex to figure out, there are tons of options and parameters everywhere… But that’s also what makes it very powerful.

At first I didn’t know where to start, so basically we made a doc with our all prices and conditions i.e. for renting meeting rooms (lower prices and free hours for members, depending on the plan, free prints for the first 50 pages etc…) and the guys at Nexudus did the whole configuration for us; it took a day or two exchanging e-mails with questions / answers, we did some testing, in the end we only had to adapt a few small things to make them fit better with the way Nexudus works.

Then once we were up and running I could take some time to really understand how everything works, by reading the documentation and looking at how our configuration was made. We had a few issues of course in 3 years, but nothing catastrophic, most of the times due to misconfigurations on my end. But each time I had to contact their support they have been very helpful, and within 24h.

Feel free to get back to me if you have specific questions, I’ll do my best to help :slight_smile:

···

On Sunday, 15 July 2018 22:48:07 UTC+2, [email protected] wrote:

Love it? Or hate it? I would like to hear current real life users experiences before we take this plunge of a switch over.

Hey there,

We’ve been using Nexudus for the past 2 years now at Ministry of New, (www.ministryofnew.in). We are a coworking space in Mumbai, India.

Before Nexudus, I must have researched all the coworking solutions out there but found Nexudus to be the most feature and functionality rich in terms of the backend.

We have a total of around 120 seats out of which half of them are in private spaces and the rest in our communal coworking space.
The flexibility in terms of setting up the different types of membership packages we have for individuals have definitely helped us in setting up some unique plans. They have a large number of reports in which you can get lost, but I think you settle down on your favorite ones for sure in the due course of time.

The support is also good in terms of the turnaround time, and they make it very clear as to what is possible or not in a short period of time.

If you’d ever like to talk about Nexudus more, I’d be happy to chat.

What are you guys using right now?

Cheers,

Jaosh

···

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 2:18:07 AM UTC+5:30, [email protected] wrote:

Hi! We have used Nexudus for over 2 years and have found it the best option for our space. They have been around for 6 years and it is built for coworking spaces. Pleased with their support and continued development.

···

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 4:48:07 PM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

Thanks Jana

Do you have offices too? How do you like the onboarding process it takes to get an office holder ready to go?

Joshua Webb

Founder at Growthli

844-455-GROW (4769)
Https://Growthli.com

© Growthli | A Place To Learn, Grow, & Office™

ATTENTION: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

···

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018, 4:08 PM Jana Greer [email protected] wrote:

Hi! We have used Nexudus for over 2 years and have found it the best option for our space. They have been around for 6 years and it is built for coworking spaces. Pleased with their support and continued development.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

We’ve been using it for over a year and like it.
We have 4,600 SF, 6 private offices, two conference rooms, and about 35 seats in a small city with three other coworking spaces, all similar sized.
Nexudus reduced the amount of time we spent on administrative tasks by about 15 hours/month, but it took us a year (working on it maybe 4-5 hours/week) to fully transition to it. We had to change our credit card processor, redo our website, do lots of tests. . . things you would have do anyway if you were starting a business from scratch. It might be easier if you were starting from scratch, but we had already been in business for 5 years, so we had to change almost all our business systems, and it took time.

Before that we were using Quickbooks to charge people, Liquidspace for conference room rentals, a Wordpress site with a plugin for member profiles, and Zoho for contact management. We still have quickbooks for bookkeeping, and use a combination of Streak and Nexudus for contact management.

We still don’t have the online check-in function working; we bought mikrotik routers two years ago and have finally given up after not finding a local contractor willing to work with them; we are likely going to unload them and switch to Ubiquity routers.

The two other we considered were Satellite and Cobot.

The customer service for Nexudus has been great.

Hi there,
We currently run four incubator spaces on the University of Washington campus. Under the umbrella of “CoMotion Labs Global” we have our four spaces: Startup Hall, Fluke Hall, WA, and HQ. The system executes this perfectly. All managers can have access to all spaces, but it also acts as separate entities. Each person in each space can be billed completely separate. Our Fluke Hall location has both co-working, lab space, and offices, which is also easy to track and bill in the system - Just created different price plans/contracts for these purposes.

We love the system and will continue using it. We’ve tried others, but this fits our needs the best.

···

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 1:48:07 PM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:

Hey!

We have 5 different membership optione, including private office.

We were pretty involved in the buildout of our space site which then helped us gain understanding of how the software works and what we needed to adjust to work with how the software functioned. Adrian and the support team are very helpful! It’s great to have a software that is made for coworking spaces.

Entering a new member doesn’t take long at all. The capabilities of Nexudus are vast and we have multiple locations open with more opening—members can go to other locations and be charged for usage in that space without being entered again.

I will also add, that before we made the choice we tested and researched out other options. Research/testing takes a lot of time — but well worth it to know that you’re picking what’s best.

Please feel free to email me directly if you have more questions.

Trying to upgrade our onboarding process for new members. We want to make digitalize the member inscription journey (easiness, all digital…) on Nexudus. At the present moment, we have a mix of online process and paper contract. Any recommendations? reference? examples that can guide our process? Thank you in advance.

···

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 5:32:07 PM UTC-4, Joshua Webb wrote:

Thanks Jana

Do you have offices too? How do you like the onboarding process it takes to get an office holder ready to go?

Joshua Webb

Founder at Growthli

844-455-GROW (4769)

ATTENTION: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

I love it. Once you get the hang of it (roughly 1 day to get familiar if you’re comfortable using cloud-based systems, up to a week if not), then it’s amazing. Does everything, and the support guys are really quick and helpful.

···

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 6:48:07 AM UTC+10, [email protected] wrote:

Hi Adolfo,

We use zoho forms with the facility to merge the document based on the details entered. Then we have linked those details to nexudus using the API.

···

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 2:12:24 AM UTC+5:30, Adolfo Taylhardat wrote:

Trying to upgrade our onboarding process for new members. We want to make digitalize the member inscription journey (easiness, all digital…) on Nexudus. At the present moment, we have a mix of online process and paper contract. Any recommendations? reference? examples that can guide our process? Thank you in advance.

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 5:32:07 PM UTC-4, Joshua Webb wrote:

Thanks Jana

Joshua Webb

Founder at Growthli

844-455-GROW (4769)

We’ve been using Nexudus at coLab since 2014 and the platform has supported our business through multiple stages of growth. From a small operation with 100% open space memberships, to the current form with triple the square footage and quadrupled members.

After overcoming some of the technical hurdles and understanding, it because much easier to experiment with the membership model and product/service offerings. Adrian and his team have always been incredibly helpful and responsive throughout all of our iterations. We don’t use all of the platform features, but it is comforting to know that we can ‘grow’ into them if and when they are needed.

We’re now looking at opening another location and feel confident that Nexudus will help us scale with ease.

···

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 1:48:07 PM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote: