Nexudus and other required technology

Love the support of this community!!!

We are just setting up our coworking space. Is Nexudus a must have? Is there another product we should look at? Roughly how much should be budgeted for this?

I am using Nexudus for www.coworking4you.com in Germany. As they offer a pay-as-you-grow pricing starting with ZERO for the first 5 members you don’t need to plan a real budget for it.

Additionally I use www.asana.com for internal task management. It is free for up to 15 participants.

Good luck and a lot of success with your space.

Bernd

···

Am Sonntag, 12. April 2015 23:37:52 UTC+2 schrieb Piper Hood:

We are just setting up our coworking space. Is Nexudus a must have? Is there another product we should look at? Roughly how much should be budgeted for this?

I would also be interested in this along with who you're using as the payment processor. At this moment handlimg monthly billing is the biggest management chore.

So far I don’t use the payment processor. Nevertheless Nexudus creates automatically all necessary invoices. I just need to print them for the book keeping and check the payments.

···

2015-04-13 13:01 GMT+02:00 Jacques Paquin [email protected]:

I would also be interested in this along with who you’re using as the payment processor. At this moment handlimg monthly billing is the biggest management chore.

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/C4tz1Iru_Mw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Bernd Rützel
Wiedenhof 35
51503 Rösrath
Germany

Private: +49 2205 4171
Fax: +49 2205 905 145
Office: +49 2204 747 100
Mobile: +49 172 250 4202
Mail: [email protected]

Coworking: www.coworking4you.de / www.coworking4you.com
Web: www.roggio.de / www.roggio.eu

Profile: Bernd Rützel

Profile: Borgata Roggio

Profile: Coworking4You

Community: Mallorca - Eine Insel zum Verlieben

Community: Ligurien - Die italienische Riviera lädt ein

hi Piper,

I’m part of the Cobot team. Cobot (www.cobot.me) is a management software specially made for coworking spaces. If you are interested, I could show the basic features, so you can see if it might work for you. We also have 30 days of free trial. Please follow this link, if you want to try out: Cobot - The best software for managing coworking spaces

I appreciate to help, if you have any questions. Let me know.

Best

Conny

···

Am Sonntag, 12. April 2015 23:37:52 UTC+2 schrieb Piper Hood:

I have been very happy with nexudus. We are opening this week but have had the software for 6 weeks. Very fast support via email too.

···

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 2:37:52 PM UTC-7, Piper Hood wrote: