New member from Miami, FL

Hi everybody! I just got to this amazing group with such an interesting ideas and topics. I’m shifting from the dental business and thinking about opening a cowering space with a positive community impact and to become a part of the Miami’s growth. I’m currently looking for some data so I can build my proforma, so if any of you can share some data about average expenses , occupancy, membership prices, percentage of private offices vs fixed desks vs flexible desks. would be helpful ! I’m very excited to explore a new field with a lot of great and interesting people as is the coworking space model, but first , I want to know if its something feasible to do.

Thank you and hope to start sharing some interesting things with you!

Cheers

Juan

Hi Juan - welcome to the group.

I too am looking at the possibility of opening a space - mine is the in the UK - and I can honestly say this is one of the best resources I’ve come across - everyone here is really friendly, open and willing to share their experience.

Best of luck with your research - I hope it all pans out for you!

All the best

Mark

···

On Thursday, 26 October 2017 00:38:17 UTC+1, Juan Ricardo Youssef wrote:

Hi everybody! I just got to this amazing group with such an interesting ideas and topics. I’m shifting from the dental business and thinking about opening a cowering space with a positive community impact and to become a part of the Miami’s growth. I’m currently looking for some data so I can build my proforma, so if any of you can share some data about average expenses , occupancy, membership prices, percentage of private offices vs fixed desks vs flexible desks. would be helpful ! I’m very excited to explore a new field with a lot of great and interesting people as is the coworking space model, but first , I want to know if its something feasible to do.

Cheers

Juan

The simplest thing you can do is visit and work from the other coworking spaces in Miami. Get the lay of the land first, then you can work on your own concept!

Angel

···

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 5:38:17 PM UTC-6, Juan Ricardo Youssef wrote:

Cheers

Juan

Hey Juan,

I actually operate a space here in Miami in the Downtown area. I’m also planning on maybe doing my own space in the future too.

Best Luck,
Rose

···

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 7:38:17 PM UTC-4, Juan Ricardo Youssef wrote:

Cheers

Juan

Thank you for your comment ! I was thinking in being a member for a month or two to understand how it works and talk to the people about what they feel they are missing in their current cowering space.

:slight_smile:

···

On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 3:24:00 PM UTC-4, Angel Kwiatkowski wrote:

The simplest thing you can do is visit and work from the other coworking spaces in Miami. Get the lay of the land first, then you can work on your own concept!

Angel

Cheers

Juan

Juan - that’s exactly what I’m doing. To make life a bit harder my local coworking space is run for free by the University, so understanding what’s missing and therefore being able to provide value that people are willing to pay for is proving really important.

···

On 28 October 2017 at 04:39, Juan Ricardo Youssef [email protected] wrote:

Thank you for your comment ! I was thinking in being a member for a month or two to understand how it works and talk to the people about what they feel they are missing in their current cowering space.

Angel

Cheers

Juan

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/Y-xnFN8zzl4/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Being a member is a great thing to do.
I think it will give a much deeper understanding of how to run a spade.

“Walk a mile in their shoes” etc etc

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 4:39, Juan Ricardo Youssef [email protected] wrote:

Angel

Cheers

Juan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.