New Coworking Operator using Nexudus

Hi All

My name is isabelle and I have just opened a coworking space on the Gold Coast in Australia! I have a coaching and business background and I’m really excited about my new space!

I am desperately seeking to connect with other nexudus operators - its steep learning curve and have not enjoyed the onboarding process much lol! Would love any invitation to facebook groups and/or slack channels for nexudus users I have been told they exist but are private :confused:

I hope to get some great tips, share and support on this group

Look forward to chatting with you all :slight_smile:

I hope my commiseration is some comfort, I really like Nexudus’ flexibility and many options but I think I am just to stupid to use it.

Mostly responding in hope of somebody seeing some light at the end of this relentless long tunnel.

···

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 2:42:49 PM UTC+2, Isabelle Sheffield wrote:

Hi All

My name is isabelle and I have just opened a coworking space on the Gold Coast in Australia! I have a coaching and business background and I’m really excited about my new space!

I am desperately seeking to connect with other nexudus operators - its steep learning curve and have not enjoyed the onboarding process much lol! Would love any invitation to facebook groups and/or slack channels for nexudus users I have been told they exist but are private :confused:

Hi! We have been using Nexudus for about 2 years. The software can do so much, a lot depends on how your space is set up. Nexudus support is great and even if I feel like I am asking something so simple they have been helpful.

You can email me personally if you’d like and I will see how I can help.

I don’t know of any groups—but that would be cool.

-Jana

Hey Jana

Ahh great to hear some positive feedback! I haven’t had the best run w the support to be honest - there onboarding process was also quiet lack lustre but I know its great software - so - I have stuck with them - I’m just opened and I’m going through a few teething issues but mostly all good - yes just knowing what else I can use it for!

I don’t exactly know how this group works or if we can private message or if this reply goes on the board but would love to chat with you my email is [email protected] - I think im going to start a FB group too - for nexudus users!!

Look forward to chatting :slight_smile:

···

On 2 May 2018 at 02:50, Jana Greer - Venture X [email protected] wrote:

Hi! We have been using Nexudus for about 2 years. The software can do so much, a lot depends on how your space is set up. Nexudus support is great and even if I feel like I am asking something so simple they have been helpful.

You can email me personally if you’d like and I will see how I can help.

I don’t know of any groups—but that would be cool.

-Jana

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Isabelle Sheffield Business & Life Strategist
e: [email protected] m: +61 402 719 994

Facebook
LinkedIn
Instagram

Hey, I don’t mean to bomb the Nexudus thread, but we use Proximity @ Evolve Workplace and it is developed by a group that owns coworking spaces - they build what they use.

I am only posting this to help out those who are talking about steep learning curve, tough onboarding process, etc.

Check them out @ proximity.space.

Best,

Dave

···

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 7:42:49 AM UTC-5, Isabelle Sheffield wrote:

Hi All

Hi! We use Nexudus, but feel the same. I know that we are not using it to it’s potential, and would love to change that. If a Nexudus group is started, count me in!!

Hi, im going to open a coworking in august and we are going to use nexudus, if there a group please i want to join

···

El domingo, 29 de abril de 2018, 7:42:49 (UTC-5), Isabelle Sheffield escribió:

Hi All

Hey Hey!

We opened a space about a year ago on the Nexudus platform. As a somewhat experienced coworking space manager, I didn’t find Nexudus to be so difficult to use, but I think my experience allowed me to read between the lines of the things that they’re trying to get it with each feature. I think it’s helpful to keep in mind that their definitions of things like ‘resources’ or ‘space’ are probably not how you would define, so you need to really brush up on what they mean - quite specifically - with each term.

From there, I have to say I’ve found their service to be lackluster at best, rude and dismissive at the worst. Working with developers we’ve found and troubleshot numerous bugs. When we report them to the Nexudus team, at this point, I just expect them to respond and say that the bug isn’t a bug and that the feature is working as intended. It’s disappointing, because many times the feature isn’t working at all, so it’s left me wondering what was intended. Further, they tend to buck traditional coding standards, so you’ll need to learn how they’ve coded the platforms because some functional standards have been abandoned or redesigned - I don’t think this is intentional, but it’s worth mentioning.

I like the platform and think that as an all-in-one solution it fits our needs, but be prepared to invest time in learning it for sure.

···

On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 7:52:13 AM UTC-7, Almendra Samanez wrote:

Hi, im going to open a coworking in august and we are going to use nexudus, if there a group please i want to join

El domingo, 29 de abril de 2018, 7:42:49 (UTC-5), Isabelle Sheffield escribió:

Hi All

We are using Nexudus for 3 yrs and pretty familiar with all onboarding pain. I am pretty sure we are still not using a lot of its features. So I will be happy to join a group or to continue this discussion here.

···

Sergey Petrenko

I am in agreement with Dave Lundy–Proximity Space is very user-friendly, and their staff is receptive to all questions. I know they have international accounts, and will even schedule phone meetings to match up with other’s time zones. Also, when space operators ask for new features, they are great about creating software improvements. Their cost is quite reasonable.

···

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 7:42:49 AM UTC-5, Isabelle Sheffield wrote:

Hi All

Hi, Everybody,

I wonder if we could keep this thread on topic?

Here’s the question:

Thanks a bunch!

Jeannine

Onboarding is a bit of a process when you have a space already functioning —as we did—and are fitting how you run into a system. After much testing and research we landed with Nexudus and even have searched again and have found it to be the best -just for coworking spaces.

After over two year using the software, there is a learning period for sure. I have found that as I have learned how they intend it to function, I am able to work the system to it’s best within how we operate as a space. But that takes time and can be frustrating when you want something done now.
Support has been helpful and we have worked with Adrian directly quite often. Having direct access to the co-founder is pretty nice!
I am excited to see the backend update that is coming out. The member front end update was very nice.
I am not a coder but we do have members who code and they have been helpful when we have asked how to modify things.
I’d love to know if there are groups that are just Nexudus users—that would be pretty cool!

Hi All,
I also don’t mean to bomb the thread, but you might look at Satellite Deskworks. We run centers (since 2009), and developed the software initially for our own use. And we help you with onboarding and training, so you’re not left on your own.

···

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 5:42:49 AM UTC-7, Isabelle Sheffield wrote:

Hi All

Seriously. Can sales folks stop bombing the thread?

Maybe you could make another thread, about how great you are. I am sure you are great.

But that’s not what we are talking about now.

Thanks!

Jeannine

···

On Mon, May 14, 2018, 16:17 Barbara Sprenger [email protected] wrote:

Hi All,
I also don’t mean to bomb the thread, but you might look at Satellite Deskworks. We run centers (since 2009), and developed the software initially for our own use. And we help you with onboarding and training, so you’re not left on your own.

Hi All

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/8Oi9frB4nnw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected].

Jeannine

Just for the record, I’m not a sales guy. I own/operate Evolve Workplace:. evolveworkplace.com.

Dave

···

On Mon, May 14, 2018, 9:20 AM Jeannine van der Linden [email protected] wrote:

Maybe you could make another thread, about how great you are. I am sure you are great.

Thanks!

Jeannine

Hi All,

Hi All

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/8Oi9frB4nnw/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected].

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

Hi, Dave,

Great, good to know!

Best,

Jeannine

···

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 4:33 PM, David Lundy [email protected] wrote:

Jeannine

Just for the record, I’m not a sales guy. I own/operate Evolve Workplace:. evolveworkplace.com.

Dave

On Mon, May 14, 2018, 9:20 AM Jeannine van der Linden [email protected] wrote:

Thanks!

Jeannine

Hi All,

Hi All

Jeannine van der Linden Kamer52
Zandheuvel 52b

4901 HW Oosterhout

Tel: 06. 112 176 24

Hi Isabelle,

I was just in the gold cost not too long ago and I was thinking man this place needs a coworking space.

If you start a nexudus facebook group let me know, also on the nexudus dashboard there is a help section. When I encounter a bug I email support and they respond fairly quickly. It would be nice to get someone on the phone when I am having problems. Hope that helps!

···

Hi All

I just want to point out that any of you Nexudus users can start a Nexudus user group on Facebook. You don’t have to wait for permission from anyone. Or if you’re waiting for someone else to start it, you might be waiting awhile!!

Angel

···

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 6:42:49 AM UTC-6, Isabelle Sheffield wrote:

Hi All

Hi, My new co-working space is going to open in two months, I have been struggling of figuring out the integrations I should connect with Nexudus, if you have a studying group, please let me know!

···

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 8:42:49 AM UTC-4, Isabelle Sheffield wrote:

Hi All

Yes. We are looking at this as well and would appreciate the best software for integration of systems.

Does anyone work with Body and Mind and Nexxudus?

All best wishes,

···

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 2:56 PM, VillageOne [email protected] wrote:

Hi, My new co-working space is going to open in two months, I have been struggling of figuring out the integrations I should connect with Nexudus, if you have a studying group, please let me know!

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 8:42:49 AM UTC-4, Isabelle Sheffield wrote:

Hi All

Wangmo Dixey
Executive Director

www.lbdfi.org

Executive Director,

Dharma College

www. dharma-college.com

2222 Harold Way, Berkeley CA 94704

Mob No. +510 847 2966

President,

International Buddhist Association of America

www.ibaa.org