New cowork community in Williamson County Texas (serving Round Rock, Georgetown, etc...)

I started a new cowork community in Williamson County Texas (serving Round Rock, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Leander, Hutto, Pfluggerville, and Taylor).

We host events (via MeetUps) at TechShop in Round Rock. The next ones are 7.16, 21, 24, 29 and August 1st, 9:30 to 12:30. I hope by August there is a solid group of members for a regular schedule. There is no fee to attend.

There have been fits and starts to coworking in Williamson County. There was a jelly (2010-2012?) that ended right before I arrived in 2012. ‘People say’ that coworking doesn’t work here, but I feel there’s a model that will work here. I’d love to open a brick/mortar site in 2015.

Please join and help further coworking in WilCo.

Jen

@JLKready

LinkedIn: Jennifer Kready

If you’re seeking cowork opportunity in Williamson County, I host ‘Engage for Entrepreneurs’ a Meetup for solopreneurs and freelancers. Through this, I’m building a cowork community in order to open a cowork space in Round Rock at the end of 2015 or early 2016. Find our group at http://www.meetup.com/Engage-for-Entrepreneurs/

Jen

···

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 1:33:13 AM UTC-5, Jennifer Kready wrote:

I started a new cowork community in Williamson County Texas (serving Round Rock, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Leander, Hutto, Pfluggerville, and Taylor).

We host events (via MeetUps) at TechShop in Round Rock. The next ones are 7.16, 21, 24, 29 and August 1st, 9:30 to 12:30. I hope by August there is a solid group of members for a regular schedule. There is no fee to attend.

There have been fits and starts to coworking in Williamson County. There was a jelly (2010-2012?) that ended right before I arrived in 2012. ‘People say’ that coworking doesn’t work here, but I feel there’s a model that will work here. I’d love to open a brick/mortar site in 2015.

Please join and help further coworking in WilCo.

Jen

@JLKready

LinkedIn: Jennifer Kready