Need recs for a scheduling app for sxsw

Hi!

I’m coordinating a specialized venue at sxsw and I need an app or a tool that will help.

• I need multiple people (25 or so) to be able to see and schedule 2 resources (rooms) for appointments.
  • I need to be able to send the entire group notifications about special things that are happening either in the house or at our other venue.
  • Needs to work on mobile devices obv.
  • Free or under $50 for 1 week of use.

Thanks!

Angel

I was just looking at tools for meeting room scheduling, although for a different use case. Try youcanbook.me or acuity scheduling.com

Group messaging: there’s a mobile app called GroupMe and there’s Gather by MailChimp that uses SMS (https://gather.mailchimpapp.com)

Hope to see you at SXSW.

···

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Angel Kwiatkowski [email protected] wrote:

Hi!

I’m coordinating a specialized venue at sxsw and I need an app or a tool that will help.

• I need multiple people (25 or so) to be able to see and schedule 2 resources (rooms) for appointments.
  • I need to be able to send the entire group notifications about special things that are happening either in the house or at our other venue.

Thanks!

Angel

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Glen Ferguson

Cowork Frederick

122 E Patrick St

Frederick, MD 21701-5630

+1 (301) 732-5165

www.coworkfrederick.com

@CoworkFrederick

Thanks Glen!

···

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 1:26:59 PM UTC-7, Angel Kwiatkowski wrote:

Hi!

Thanks!

Angel

Hey everyone – a friend at Office Nomads where I work in Seattle linked me to this (I started at Acuity Scheduling just this week!) For scheduling it sounds like we’re a good fit. The two resources would be set up as different calendars which does require a premium account. We’d also recommend MailChimp Gather for group messaging.

Let me know if you’d like any help getting set up, [email protected]

And thanks for the shout, Glen!

···

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:47:42 PM UTC-5, Angel Kwiatkowski wrote:

Thanks Glen!

Hi!

Thanks!

Angel

I was able to set up and link youcanbook.me with a new google calendar in just a few minutes. It’s perfect for our use! Thanks again Glen. Still working on the group message thing but it’s really more of a group bat phone in case Willy Nelson shows up!!

···

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:56:38 PM UTC-7, Carl Sutherland wrote:

Hey everyone – a friend at Office Nomads where I work in Seattle linked me to this (I started at Acuity Scheduling just this week!) For scheduling it sounds like we’re a good fit. The two resources would be set up as different calendars which does require a premium account. We’d also recommend MailChimp Gather for group messaging.

Let me know if you’d like any help getting set up, [email protected]

And thanks for the shout, Glen!

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:47:42 PM UTC-5, Angel Kwiatkowski wrote:

Thanks Glen!

Hi!

Thanks!

Angel