NBC TV Pilot "Sharing" About Coworking

Variety has an article about NBC ordering a pilot of a TV show called Sharing, which it describes as:

“Sharing” is a single-camera entry from Universal TV about disparate groups of people who work side-by-side in a shared office space. Jeremy Bronson wrote the pilot and exec produces with Fallon and Rick Schwartz. Damian Lanigan is a co-exec producer.

I first saw this in a tweet from Grind’s David Singer, so he gets the hat tip for spotting this.

We just wrote about this at New Worker Magazine. I had the producers of the first coworking show, the reality show “CoWORK” (based out of HuB Sarasota) comment on the upcoming NBC show.

http://newworker.co/mag/coworking-tv-show/

Melissa

Melissa Mesku

Founding editor, New Worker Magazine

the magazine for and by people who cowork

newworker.co

···

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 8:52:01 PM UTC-5, Steve King wrote:

Variety has an article about NBC ordering a pilot of a TV show called Sharing, which it describes as:

“Sharing” is a single-camera entry from Universal TV about disparate groups of people who work side-by-side in a shared office space. Jeremy Bronson wrote the pilot and exec produces with Fallon and Rick Schwartz. Damian Lanigan is a co-exec producer.

I first saw this in a tweet from Grind’s David Singer, so he gets the hat tip for spotting this.