My TEDx Talk on Coworking

Hi Friends,

A few months ago, I was lucky enough to give a TEDx talk in Sacramento, California. Coworking was a big part of my talk, especially the power of the communities that great coworking spaces create. I wanted to share the talk on this list because, literally, hundreds of you helped shape and inspire my ideas. Here’s the link. I’d be grateful for your views and your feedback.

Also, I wanted to say thanks. Thanks to the “old hands” who have been preaching these ideas for the better part of a decade. Thanks to the “newbies” who are picking up the torch and continuing to innovate on this wonderful, amorphous, ever-changing, incredible idea that we call “coworking”. And thanks to everyone who works every day to create strong, collaborative, world-changing communities. You are making a real difference in the world at a time when perhaps it matters the most. Keep it up!

All the best,

Jeremy

Founder, NextSpace

Jeremy, your TEDx Talk was fantastic! Really well presented and articulated. Thanks very much for sharing that here.

I also echo your gratitude for this group. It's wealth of people and knowledge are truly priceless :ok_hand:t3:

Best Regards,
Elaine McPherson

e=mc2 The Centre for Business Excellence
www.canmorebusinessexcellence.ca

Thanks Elaine!

···

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Elaine McPherson [email protected] wrote:

Jeremy, your TEDx Talk was fantastic! Really well presented and articulated. Thanks very much for sharing that here.

I also echo your gratitude for this group. It’s wealth of people and knowledge are truly priceless :ok_hand:t3:

Best Regards,

Elaine McPherson

e=mc2 The Centre for Business Excellence

www.canmorebusinessexcellence.ca

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.