Mobile Apps for Co-Working Spaces

Which Co-working spaces have the best mobile apps for their community to use to communicate with the manager of the co-working space, make rental payments, communicate with the community more broadly, etc. I know WeWork has an App. Does anyone else have one? Any really good apps? Thanks

Hi Sean - I have used Liquidspace for years and love them to manage my meeting space. I use them for internal and external bookings. I like what Bisner and Meshworks are working on for community apps. I know Nexudus, Essensys, Cobot, Satellite and Wun are all offering space management. Coshare has a pretty comprehensive list and a comparison chart. Hope that helps!

Liz

···

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 12:27:15 PM UTC-5, Sean Muellers wrote:

Which Co-working spaces have the best mobile apps for their community to use to communicate with the manager of the co-working space, make rental payments, communicate with the community more broadly, etc. I know WeWork has an App. Does anyone else have one? Any really good apps? Thanks

We have a private social network for members to set up projects, book meeting rooms, communicate, and manage a members account (add credit card, stores past invoices) if you'd like to try it.

Katherine Warman Kern

Not sure if it helps but since you are asking for “the best” mobile app for coworking: We’ve recently moved in a space called NewLab and they definitely have THE best mobile app I’ve seen so far. However it’s all custom built - we even order food through mobile.

···

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 1:27:15 PM UTC-4, Sean Muellers wrote:

Here is the CoShare comparison Liz is talking about: http://www.coshare.co/discover-and-compare-coworking-software-with-this-super-helpful-chart/

Do you think is already accurate and up to date?

Best regards,

···

El jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2016, 23:27:33 (UTC+2), LizElam Link Coworking - Austin escribió:

Hi Sean - I have used Liquidspace for years and love them to manage my meeting space. I use them for internal and external bookings. I like what Bisner and Meshworks are working on for community apps. I know Nexudus, Essensys, Cobot, Satellite and Wun are all offering space management. Coshare has a pretty comprehensive list and a comparison chart. Hope that helps!

Liz

Hi Sean, this is a big question depending on what you are hoping to accomplish. Great starting place that can solve multiple dimension of member and prospects is LiquidSpace. Depending on the features you need, there are the others that Liz mentioned below. We started with LiquidSpace.

Kyle

···