Member questions

I am having some issues with a member. He is only a 5 day/month member and just hired an employee. The issue is that he now thinks that his employee can be his “guest” everytime he is in our space. One of our membership perks is that we don’t charge for our members to have guests for a day. Our guest policy states that if a guest accompanies you more than 5 times in rolling 2 month period they are no longer considered a guest and must be put into a membership" . I feel totally taken advantage of by this member and he is very upset calling us “anti-employee” .

Any suggestions on dealing with this?

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie,

Take a deep breath and remember to lead with kindness. Just because he says it doesn’t make it true. I would suggest that you refer him back to the policy you have in place then offer to help him sign up his employee as a member. Hopefully he will calm down and comply with the policy.

Best of luck,

Wendy

···

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 2:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Coworking] Member questions

I am having some issues with a member. He is only a 5 day/month member and just hired an employee. The issue is that he now thinks that his employee can be his “guest” everytime he is in our space. One of our membership perks is that we don’t charge for our members to have guests for a day. Our guest policy states that if a guest accompanies you more than 5 times in rolling 2 month period they are no longer considered a guest and must be put into a membership" . I feel totally taken advantage of by this member and he is very upset calling us “anti-employee” .

Any suggestions on dealing with this?

Thanks,

Jamie

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.