Meeting space memberships

Hello all. We are a 2 year old suburban Coworking space and I’m looking for ways to grow the meeting room revenue.
Has anyone tried selling blocks of time as a monthly membership? Something like you get 5 days of meeting room time for $750 instead of the normal $1250 rate (boardroom).
Also has anyone had any luck appraoching local big business (think hospitals, large manufacturing, etc with the same idea?

Thanks folks! Other ideas on how to maximize meeting room revenues appreciated!

Hi John!

I have 2 meeting room only packages. One is owned by an Event Planner, and the second is owned by a Psychiatrist. Neither need a desk or office to work at, but need a space to meet with clients and teams. I give them a 33% discount for paying monthly in advance for an set number of hours. Since they’re a monthly package owner, they also get 24/7 access to the space. It’s worked out great! I think offering blocks of time like you discussed below is great too! I will keep that in mind for something to offer. I just try to be flexible and find out what their needs are, and do my best to put an affordable package together that fits their requirements.

Have fun!

Paula Blair

SOAR Co-Working Inc.

···

On Monday, January 14, 2019 at 2:14:41 PM UTC-5, John Shaak wrote:

Hello all. We are a 2 year old suburban Coworking space and I’m looking for ways to grow the meeting room revenue.
Has anyone tried selling blocks of time as a monthly membership? Something like you get 5 days of meeting room time for $750 instead of the normal $1250 rate (boardroom).
Also has anyone had any luck appraoching local big business (think hospitals, large manufacturing, etc with the same idea?

Thanks folks! Other ideas on how to maximize meeting room revenues appreciated!