Maximizing Profitability in your space?

Hi everyone!

I know a lot of spaces struggle with maximizing their revenue. Even at (almost full) capacity, the space I managed still needed to increase their revenue. Each month I tried to figure out ways to bring in more revenue (I wish I had known about this group then!).

I am wondering what awesome and inventive ideas you all have had and executed to increase your profits? Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Thank you for sharing!

Jen

Jen:

I do consulting work for the industry and work with vendors who provide products to offer to your members and build the community while also increasing the center’s revenue. If you would like to give me a call I can tell you more about a great way to increase your revenue with Digital Mail service for your members - the service also provides Virtual Office leads to you.

Lori

(757) 694-1205

···

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 7:03:03 PM UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone!

I know a lot of spaces struggle with maximizing their revenue. Even at (almost full) capacity, the space I managed still needed to increase their revenue. Each month I tried to figure out ways to bring in more revenue (I wish I had known about this group then!).

I am wondering what awesome and inventive ideas you all have had and executed to increase your profits? Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Thank you for sharing!

Jen