Master Thesis on CoWorking

Hi guys!

I am about to write a master Thesis on coworking and it’s future but not really sure which subject really make sense as it seems that everything has been already covered!!

I am looking for any subject that would make sense to the coworking community as I am seeking to create something relevant and maybe even inspiring.

looking forward for your help and unvaluable guidance on my topic selection!

thanks in advance for your time helping me.

Nebill

Hi Nabill!

I’m also working on this topic for my dissertation, so I understand your question all too well! First, let me ask: Why coworking? What drew your interest? For me, it’s all about the physical environment. I’m an interior designer by profession, and I’m researching the physical environment of third place sites and how they influence work engagement. What is your background lens? Psychology? Architecture? Business development? Use your field background and dig up topics. There is SO much more to be researched… you just need to find your lens

···

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 5:05:17 PM UTC-5, Nabill Abdu wrote:

Hi guys!

I am about to write a master Thesis on coworking and it’s future but not really sure which subject really make sense as it seems that everything has been already covered!!

I am looking for any subject that would make sense to the coworking community as I am seeking to create something relevant and maybe even inspiring.

looking forward for your help and unvaluable guidance on my topic selection!

thanks in advance for your time helping me.

Nebill