Marketing & Brand Awareness

Hello Everyone, I and my brother are going to build a co-working space in New Delhi, India.

We have read a lot of stuff & discussed among us on various fronts. What we are still not yet clear about is this :

Co-working startups like WeWork do their marketing & pitching - all focused on freelancers & start ups. But, when it comes to the seating capacity, they have 2000-3000 seats, which is best suitable for them to tie up with corporate. Is it their marketing strategy to address the community needs, ecosystem, sharing economy to grab the eye balls to build a brand faster than others. And then have back end tie ups with corporate to fill in their spaces.

Is it okay to consider all 4 customer segments - Freelancers, Startups, SMEs & Corporate as your target audiences. And what should be the right way to go for marketing & campaigning for our very first project. We were also thinking of a few marketing gimmicks for our first project like - having hi-tech theme, robots, AI enabled ambiance. Any sort of advice, ideas would do. Thanks !

Hey Saurabh! Are you interested/thinking about video promotion for the coworking space ? I’m a nomad traveler and freelance filmmaker and i’m planning to visit New Delhi first two weeks of September. Maybe we can collaborate. Let me know!

Don’t want to share any opinion about your question as i’m not well-informed about the subject.

Thanks!

···

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:24 PM, saurabh kataria [email protected] wrote:

Hello Everyone, I and my brother are going to build a co-working space in New Delhi, India.

We have read a lot of stuff & discussed among us on various fronts. What we are still not yet clear about is this :

Co-working startups like WeWork do their marketing & pitching - all focused on freelancers & start ups. But, when it comes to the seating capacity, they have 2000-3000 seats, which is best suitable for them to tie up with corporate. Is it their marketing strategy to address the community needs, ecosystem, sharing economy to grab the eye balls to build a brand faster than others. And then have back end tie ups with corporate to fill in their spaces.

Is it okay to consider all 4 customer segments - Freelancers, Startups, SMEs & Corporate as your target audiences. And what should be the right way to go for marketing & campaigning for our very first project. We were also thinking of a few marketing gimmicks for our first project like - having hi-tech theme, robots, AI enabled ambiance. Any sort of advice, ideas would do. Thanks !

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Ion ŞVEȚ,
Freelance Filmmaker @SVET | Founder & Video Producer @A Leap of Freedom - Digital Nomads Stories

t: +40 749 633 813
e: [email protected]

w: www.ionsvet.com

Facebook Page**| **YouTube Channel

Hey Ion, It would be great to do so ! But, we have yet to finalize the space and deign for our first project. It seems its gonna take more than a month for the whole setup. If not, we would surely reach out to you and see for any sort of collaboration. Thanks !

Regards

Saurabh Kataria

+91-9818522589
New Delhi, India

···

On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 20:38:50 UTC+5:30, Ion Svet wrote:

Hey Saurabh! Are you interested/thinking about video promotion for the coworking space ? I’m a nomad traveler and freelance filmmaker and i’m planning to visit New Delhi first two weeks of September. Maybe we can collaborate. Let me know!

Don’t want to share any opinion about your question as i’m not well-informed about the subject.

Thanks!

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:24 PM, saurabh kataria [email protected] wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Ion ŞVEȚ,
Freelance Filmmaker @SVET | Founder & Video Producer @A Leap of Freedom - Digital Nomads Stories

t: +40 749 633 813
e: [email protected]

w: www.ionsvet.com

Facebook Page**| **YouTube Channel