Maker/Creative Technology activities in your space?

Hi All,

Are any of you interested in offering creative technology/maker activities in your space? I will run a few mini-makerthons and it would be neat to include Coworking offices.

A few goals that are relevant to the Coworking community are to:

-introduce (or reacquaint) entrepreneurial, civic and creative crowds to each other -strengthen connections between communities, resources and people through play, experimentation and collaboration

-establish a pipeline from idea to manifestation by bridging creative, community and and entrepreneurial resources

-connect participants with integrated material that engages a wide range of interests and experience levels.

I have gear and I am interested in locations all over the map, so feel free to connect. You can ping me offlist if you want to learn more.

Cheers,

-d

···

Stand. Don’t let courage skip a generation:

“For
God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” -John 3:16

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” - 1 John 1:9

“If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid."

-Epictetus