Mailbox Services for Non-Coworkers

Do you sell a mailbox service including your business address as a stand-alone service to non-coworkers? If yes:

1. Your price point?

2. Pros?

3. Cons?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences!

Paula Blair

SOAR Co-Working Inc.

Hey Paula, I have recently took over a coworking space in Amsterdam. Now in the process of setting up all the policies. A couple of weeks ago a client asked me whether or not I would be able to help him with the possibility for a legal registration on the physical address. My small investigation proves that this can be done as a coworking space (or multi tenant office building). My initial idea for the pricing is to charge €25/month and let the client choose the usage plan that goes along with it. From basic (€50/month) to flex (€150/month) and fixed (€250/month). In the latter the registration is already included in the package. Somewhere I've read that the registration is only legally valid if the person or company can prove they can more or less permanently use the space. 8 leave the choice and responsibility for accounting with my client.
So far my thoughts on this! Happy to learn more from you guys.
Eric Haas

We have a membership that offers a suite number and mail service, it’s $80/month but they are considered members and so they get access to the member only rates for conference rooms. They don’t get to use the coworking spaces but they can book the conference rooms at the member rate and have access to the other member discounts we offer.

···

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:48:46 AM UTC-8, [email protected] wrote:

Do you sell a mailbox service including your business address as a stand-alone service to non-coworkers? If yes:

1. Your price point?
  1. Pros?
  1. Cons?

Paula Blair

SOAR Co-Working Inc.

www.soarco-working.com

Thanks so much for your input!

1. Has this Membership sold well?

2. Is it easy to manage?

3. Does the Member commit to the service for a designated length of time?

4. What’s your process if someone bails on the Membership and you’re still receiving mail?

I appreciate you sharing your experiences! Thank you.

Best Regards,

Paula Blair

SOAR Orange 160x66

17401 Commerce Park Blvd., Suite 103

Tampa, FL 33647

813-498-1932

SOARco-working.com

···

From: [email protected] [email protected] On Behalf Of Aloma Loren
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:42 PM
To: Coworking [email protected]
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Mailbox Services for Non-Coworkers

We have a membership that offers a suite number and mail service, it’s $80/month but they are considered members and so they get access to the member only rates for conference rooms. They don’t get to use the coworking spaces but they can book the conference rooms at the member rate and have access to the other member discounts we offer.

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:48:46 AM UTC-8, [email protected] wrote:

1. Your price point?
  1. Pros?
  1. Cons?

Paula Blair

SOAR Co-Working Inc.

www.soarco-working.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “Coworking” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/coworking/W_q9hIKJXUk/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.