Looking for places to visit Amsterdam and Berlin

Hi all,

I recently joined a team of developers in Odessa, Ukraine, which has a plan of reconstruction of some principal city objects into creative spaces. We are now planning a small tour next week in Amsterdam and Berlin to visit some exciting examples of similar projects.
Can you suggest us some and help with connections and intros? We already scheduled some meetings but like to visit more places.

···

Sergey Petrenko
Terminal 42

Hi Sergey,

There is a good list here on Coworkies - coworkies.com :wink:

···

On 18 October 2017 at 17:33, Сергей Петренко [email protected] wrote:

Hi all,

I recently joined a team of developers in Odessa, Ukraine, which has a plan of reconstruction of some principal city objects into creative spaces. We are now planning a small tour next week in Amsterdam and Berlin to visit some exciting examples of similar projects.

Can you suggest us some and help with connections and intros? We already scheduled some meetings but like to visit more places.

Sergey Petrenko

Terminal 42

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

Check out Betahaus in Berlin, great guys and fab space

···

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 5:33:49 PM UTC+1, Сергей Петренко wrote:

Hi all,

Sergey Petrenko

Terminal 42