Looking for folks to help us pilot a workshop…

Hi everyone.

I posted recently to see whether any of you might be interested in offering our Introduction to Entrepreneurship workshop at your coworking space. Several of you replied “yes, absolutely!” and then provided us with very valuable feedback. Many thanks for that. We’re glad to have been able to turn to this group for some insight.

We’re now in the process of packaging the workshop - the curriculum, of course, along with a facilitators guide, course materials, marketing materials and more - so that other folks can offer it. Before we make that available to the world, we’re looking for just a few coworking spaces that might be interested in offering the workshop this fall… as a bit of a trial run. Anyone interested?

You would need:

1. the desire to offer the workshop at your space in October or early-November

2. someone within your community - an entrepreneur, a teacher, a community builder - to facilitate the workshop

3. a willingness to provide us with feedback - and lots of it - during the pilot process

As I mentioned, we’d provide all of the necessary materials, including the curriculum, marketing materials, workshop supplies and a facilitators guide with everything you’d need to offer the workshop.

This would be part of a pilot program, in which we learn what works and what doesn’t work, as we consider whether to license the curriculum more officially down the road. There’s no charge here - we’re not selling anything. Just looking for some folks who might be interested in offering a workshop like this, while helping us gather feedback along the way.

Interested? Let me know, and I can provide more details.

Thanks!

-Matt

We are opening our space in mid October in Orlando Florida www.hub925.com. I would be interested in having this workshop and I think it would suit our demographic and I am sure I could find a facililitator. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

···

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 5:13:12 PM UTC-4, Matt D. wrote:

Hi everyone.

I posted recently to see whether any of you might be interested in offering our Introduction to Entrepreneurship workshop at your coworking space. Several of you replied “yes, absolutely!” and then provided us with very valuable feedback. Many thanks for that. We’re glad to have been able to turn to this group for some insight.

We’re now in the process of packaging the workshop - the curriculum, of course, along with a facilitators guide, course materials, marketing materials and more - so that other folks can offer it. Before we make that available to the world, we’re looking for just a few coworking spaces that might be interested in offering the workshop this fall… as a bit of a trial run. Anyone interested?

You would need:

1. the desire to offer the workshop at your space in October or early-November
  1. someone within your community - an entrepreneur, a teacher, a community builder - to facilitate the workshop
  1. a willingness to provide us with feedback - and lots of it - during the pilot process

As I mentioned, we’d provide all of the necessary materials, including the curriculum, marketing materials, workshop supplies and a facilitators guide with everything you’d need to offer the workshop.

This would be part of a pilot program, in which we learn what works and what doesn’t work, as we consider whether to license the curriculum more officially down the road. There’s no charge here - we’re not selling anything. Just looking for some folks who might be interested in offering a workshop like this, while helping us gather feedback along the way.

Interested? Let me know, and I can provide more details.

Thanks!

-Matt