Looking for a "Member Data" Platform - Any advice appreciated!

Hi all,

As a quick introduction, my name is Liz Barno and I am the Community Manager of Greentown Labs. We are a cleantechnology focused incubator/coworking space based outside of Boston in Somerville, MA.

One tool I have been looking for, and struggling to find, is a database/CRM - type platform to collect, store and analyze all of the data we collect on our members. I have briefly looked into IncuTrack and MemberClicks.

What we currently have is a basic CRM for company and contact information, survey data collected quarterly from members in many excel files, and notes from meetings and interactions. When it comes to finding a specific piece of information, for example: “How many jobs were at Greentown Labs in 2014?”, it involves combining and sorting many data sets and a lot of time.

What is everyone else using for member data? Any leads are appreciated!

Thanks,

Liz

···

Elizabeth Barno
Community Manager

*Powering a Community of Energy Entrepreneurs *

+1 617 752 2217

28 Dane Street

Somerville, MA 02143

Facebook @greentownlabs YouTube LinkedIn

Two threads going at once! I just chimed in on the other one about Cobot, Nexudus, and Nadine. Cobot and Nexudus are hosted services and Nadine is open source software that you, or your IT staff, run on your own hardware.

···

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Elizabeth Barno [email protected] wrote:

Hi all,

As a quick introduction, my name is Liz Barno and I am the Community Manager of Greentown Labs. We are a cleantechnology focused incubator/coworking space based outside of Boston in Somerville, MA.

One tool I have been looking for, and struggling to find, is a database/CRM - type platform to collect, store and analyze all of the data we collect on our members. I have briefly looked into IncuTrack and MemberClicks.

What we currently have is a basic CRM for company and contact information, survey data collected quarterly from members in many excel files, and notes from meetings and interactions. When it comes to finding a specific piece of information, for example: “How many jobs were at Greentown Labs in 2014?”, it involves combining and sorting many data sets and a lot of time.

Thanks,

Liz

Elizabeth Barno
Community Manager

+1 617 752 2217

28 Dane Street

Somerville, MA 02143

Facebook @greentownlabs YouTube LinkedIn

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Check out your neighbors over at hubspot:

···

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 4:51:26 PM UTC-5, Elizabeth Barno wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Liz

Elizabeth Barno
Community Manager

+1 617 752 2217

28 Dane Street

Somerville, MA 02143

Hi Elizabeth,

I’m working on Community CRM specifically build for Coworking spaces - OfficeR&D. It’s a whole platform but the CRM is good part of it. Also the CRM alone is Free.

Let me know if you want to learn more.

Cheers,

Miro Miroslavov

officernd.com

···

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 9:51:26 PM UTC, Elizabeth Barno wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Liz

Elizabeth Barno
Community Manager

+1 617 752 2217

28 Dane Street

Somerville, MA 02143