LAB B's Crowdfunding Campaign

Hi all,

First off, I would like to thank this awesome community for the help, insights and motivation that LAB B has received from all of you.

I want to invite you to check out LAB B’s crowdfunding campaign that we recently launched!

Why?

On October 2nd, 2014, we were served a cease and desist letter by the owner of the building in which LAB•B was located. The letter asked us to stop doing business in the building; however, the reason that was given was inaccurate. After discussion with lawyers, we were assured that LAB•B had not violated any terms of the lease and had been clear at the outset that coworking was one of the purposes of the space. Still, it became clear to us that there was no way we could grow and thrive in an environment that would have us constantly walking on eggshells with a landlord who doesn’t understand.

However, there is a plan: we have found a location in the heart of downtown Brampton. For more information on our new location, how the money that we raise will be spent and the full story, visit our campaign page:

http://igg.me/p/lab-b-coworking-a-new-home-for-our-community/x/8919533

How can you help?

1. Contribute to this campaign and enjoy your awesome perks! Crowdfunding campaigns that raise 30% of their funding goal are most likely to be successful.

2. Share this campaign with your friends, family, and everyone you have ever known. Share the video, tweet the link and send it to your community members.

3. Please offer any suggestions or comments to improve the page, people to reach out to and anything else that would be helpful.

I am sure that you have questions about what is going on so please reach out.

Thank you!!