Job title for the co-founder / main operator

Hi folks,

Anyone willing to share their thoughts on good business card titles for someone who partly owns the coworking business and is the primary contact? I will already hire a community manager / office manager. But I need a title for me, who will be there for things like sales, marketing, growth, and things the community manager won’t be available or able to handle. My clients will be a mix of traditional professional services (legal, finance), and creative, tech, health sciences, etc. Mainly startups, independent consultants, and small companies.

I am curious what the raw thoughts are from this community.

Thanks!!

farhan

co-founder?
or no title? I don’t have one on my biz card.
JEROME CHANG

Mid-Wilshire
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | Los Angeles CA 90036
ph: (323) 330-9505

Downtown
529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | Los Angeles CA 90013
ph: (213) 550-2235

···

On Jan 23, 2014, at 8:09 PM, Farhan Abbasi [email protected] wrote:

Hi folks,

Anyone willing to share their thoughts on good business card titles for someone who partly owns the coworking business and is the primary contact? I will already hire a community manager / office manager. But I need a title for me, who will be there for things like sales, marketing, growth, and things the community manager won’t be available or able to handle. My clients will be a mix of traditional professional services (legal, finance), and creative, tech, health sciences, etc. Mainly startups, independent consultants, and small companies.

Thanks!!

farhan

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Co-founder.

···

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:09 PM, Farhan Abbasi [email protected] wrote:

Hi folks,

Thanks!!

farhan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

Tripp Baltz

CoWork Jax’s “person in charge” is Managing Director.

···

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:09:15 PM UTC-5, Farhan Abbasi wrote:

Hi folks,

Thanks!!

farhan

Thanks everyone, i went with Co-Founder, Manager

I recently switched to Founder for myself. It seems to imply that I can do anything that anyone needs at any time which is basically my job description :wink:

···

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:09:15 PM UTC-7, Farhan Abbasi wrote:

Hi folks,

Thanks!!

farhan

It’s a bit unconventional, but at Cowork Frederick we have “Founder” and “Keeper”.

We’re a small coworking space and so each wears a lot of hats and many responsibilities are shared or swapped depending on workload. Generally speaking, however, the Founder (Glen) handles financials, attendance and,generally tracks the business. Because of his skills he also handles just about everything technical. I’m the Keeper and handle events and community-building. I also do just about all the shopping, and arrange for things like cleaning and most reparis to the building.

···

Hi folks,

Thanks!!

farhan

We use ‘Partner’ for each of the directors of the business entity, regardless of typical responsibility or day-to-day involvement in the space.

···

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM, Julia Ferguson [email protected] wrote:

It’s a bit unconventional, but at Cowork Frederick we have “Founder” and “Keeper”.

We’re a small coworking space and so each wears a lot of hats and many responsibilities are shared or swapped depending on workload. Generally speaking, however, the Founder (Glen) handles financials, attendance and,generally tracks the business. Because of his skills he also handles just about everything technical. I’m the Keeper and handle events and community-building. I also do just about all the shopping, and arrange for things like cleaning and most reparis to the building.

Hi folks,

Thanks!!

farhan