I've just been put in charge of managing our Coworking space in Ljubljana, Slovenia

Hi everyone, my name is Jan!

I’ve just joined this group to engage in discussions and learn from the community. I fell in love with the idea of coworking, especially after experiencing problems with working from home.

Our company has just started offering coworking spaces in Ljubljana and I’m looking for tips on how to get it going. I assume there should be a lot of travelling digital nomads in Slovenia, with the recent explosion in tourism popularity here.

In your experience, what is the best way to do SEO? We’ve assumed that digital nomads would be googling “Coworking Ljubljana”?
For beginning, I was thinking of having a promotion with reduced pricing for the first couple of months. Have you found any good ways of promoting coworking spaces? Events?

I’d appreciate any help and I’m looking forward to be a part of this community! :slight_smile:

Jan!

For SEO and coworking read the posts on Cat Johnson’s blog here: https://catjohnson.co/

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 14:43, Jan Vincent Mertelj [email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Jan!

I’ve just joined this group to engage in discussions and learn from the community. I fell in love with the idea of coworking, especially after experiencing problems with working from home.

Our company has just started offering coworking spaces in Ljubljana and I’m looking for tips on how to get it going. I assume there should be a lot of travelling digital nomads in Slovenia, with the recent explosion in tourism popularity here.

In your experience, what is the best way to do SEO? We’ve assumed that digital nomads would be googling “Coworking Ljubljana”?
For beginning, I was thinking of having a promotion with reduced pricing for the first couple of months. Have you found any good ways of promoting coworking spaces? Events?

I’d appreciate any help and I’m looking forward to be a part of this community! :slight_smile:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.