Is Linkedin good for reaching new members?

We have our Facebook page, and a following from a Meetup Coworking group but wondering if anyone has gotten much traction from having a LinkedIn Business page. Any suggestions on using it?
We are opening next month so making a big push to get the word out, but don’t want to go down a path that isn’t fruitful.

I’m following with interest - I’m opening next month, too, and looking planning my big push. As soon as the paint dries. :wink:

···

On Monday, 4 February 2019 16:19:33 UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

We have our Facebook page, and a following from a Meetup Coworking group but wondering if anyone has gotten much traction from having a LinkedIn Business page. Any suggestions on using it?
We are opening next month so making a big push to get the word out, but don’t want to go down a path that isn’t fruitful.

Following this question too since I am curious if LinkedIn has a good ROI. A wework ad popped up in my LinkedIN feed yesterday, so thats what made me curious.

···

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 3:19:33 PM UTC-6, [email protected] wrote:

Hey there,
I am working as a marketing manager in Campus Cowork ( https://www.campus-cowork.com/ )in Bratislava, Slovakia. I can tell, from my own experience, that reaching out for new members and spreading a word across Linkedin platform really pays off. We’re promoting posts through our business page on regular basis and we’re certainly attraction attention of many like-minded people such as freelancers, entrepreneurs and also bigger companies looking for innovative and inspirational vibrant workspace.

Regards,

Jakub

Dňa pondelok, 4. februára 2019 22:19:33 UTC+1 [email protected] napísal(-a):

···

Hey all, we see Linkedin as one of four essential social strategies for coworking. Our thoughts, from a recent post on our site:

LinkedIn for Targeted Prospecting and Broker Engagement

With more than 303 million monthly active users, 92% of the Fortune 500, and 90 million senior-level influencers, LinkedIn is the platform of choice for directly targeting companies, decision-makers, and brokers who can help you fill your space.

If you want to put LinkedIn to work as part of the social media strategy for your coworking or flexible office space, you’ll need to emphasize the quality of your content. You won’t dazzle LinkedIn members with shiny objects. They are looking for more sophisticated information, so make sure you’re getting to the nuts and bolts of how your space can work for their budget, workforce, and location.

Here are the best ways to optimize your LinkedIn marketing:

• Make sure your profile is thorough and highly informational. Many LinkedIn users check out profiles and past posts when they are doing their research.
  • Use your current LinkedIn connections to connect with new people on a consistent basis. Reach out to 2nd tier connections to gain a foothold in the companies and organizations toward whom you want to focus your messaging.
  • Consider using Slideshare and whitepapers to repurpose your blog posts, videos, and podcast episodes. The more engaging (and shareable) your content, the more views you will get on this platform.

Ping me if you want any more detail! - Ben