Introduction and New Coworking Space in Fresno, Ca

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group formally. I am currently in the middle of construction of a new coworking space in Fresno, California. The name of the space is Sputnik – and it’s located in the heart of an area called the Tower District. It’ll be ~ 2,200 sq ft of relatively open space with a shared conference room and kitchen. I’m currently funding this myself (rather than building my own private offices I’d rather work in something like this). Any tips or advice from fellow space owners are greatly welcomed and appreciated!

My target opening date is Aug 15th. Pictures and website to come.

Cheers,

Ian R.

Sputnik Coworking

1298 N Wishon Ave

Fresno, Ca 93728

(559) 313-5720

Hello Ian, and the group

I wanted to check in to see how Sputnik was going or if something changed and you went in a different direction.

I am very interested in starting a space in Clovis, and was wondering if you had any tips or suggestions.

Thanks for your time,

Drew Kirby

[email protected]

@drewkirby13

···

On Friday, July 9, 2010 10:40:03 AM UTC-7, Ian R wrote:

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group formally. I am currently in the middle of construction of a new coworking space in Fresno, California. The name of the space is Sputnik – and it’s located in the heart of an area called the Tower District. It’ll be ~ 2,200 sq ft of relatively open space with a shared conference room and kitchen. I’m currently funding this myself (rather than building my own private offices I’d rather work in something like this). Any tips or advice from fellow space owners are greatly welcomed and appreciated!

Cheers,

Ian R.

Sputnik Coworking

1298 N Wishon Ave

Fresno, Ca 93728

(559) 313-5720

Drew,

If I am not mistake that is where hastagfresno is.

http://www.hashtagfresno.com

~ Tabari

···

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:39:54 PM UTC-7, Drew Kirby wrote:

Hello Ian, and the group

I wanted to check in to see how Sputnik was going or if something changed and you went in a different direction.

I am very interested in starting a space in Clovis, and was wondering if you had any tips or suggestions.

Thanks for your time,

Drew Kirby

[email protected]

@drewkirby13

On Friday, July 9, 2010 10:40:03 AM UTC-7, Ian R wrote:

Hi All,

Cheers,

Ian R.

Sputnik Coworking

1298 N Wishon Ave

Fresno, Ca 93728

(559) 313-5720