Interested in Buying a Coworking Business

Hello,
A group that I work with is interested in purchasing a coworking business and its users - does anyone know where I should start looking to find places that may be for sale? We are in Northern California, and would prefer to keep it semi local, but could be open to anywhere within US. If there is a better forum to post to, that would be helpful as well!

Thanks in advance!

My friend Craig Baute has started a site for this - https://www.denswap.com/blog/ Hope this helps!

Craig here, the one Ben is talking about. DenSwap is a place for coworking spaces to list their businesses so it can be handed off to another group that wants to take the community forward.

I’ve been in the coworking world for ten years now (we’re getting old folks). It’s been amazing, but as the industry marched on we’ve seen people build awesome communities and then shut down quickly because the owner needs to move on to project or focus. Closing a business is often the easiest exit, even for successful and profitable businesses. It’s the easiest, not the best.

DenSwap was designed so coworking spaces can be sold to someone new instead of closing, which rewards the founder for building the space and bringing people together, and it keeps the community alive. Plus, it let’s people like Chris get into the exciting world of coworking. It’s a full circle of winning.

Please let me know if you have any questions about buying or selling a coworking space. We have already had several transactions on the platform.