Our space is Stacks Co., based in Doylestown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
The Governor has set out a three phase reopening plan (Red > Yellow > Green) with certain restrictions easing in each phase. Counties are being moved from one phase to the next based on the average cases over a 14 day period.
Our county is currently in the Red phase and expects to be moved to the Yellow phase by the beginning of June. I am looking for feedback on whether we can/should reopen when moved to the Yellow phase.
Here are the guidelines in Yellow Phase:
Work & Congregate Settings
- Telework Must Continue Where Feasible
- Businesses with In-Person Operations Must Follow Business and Building Safety Orders
- Child Care Open Complying with Guidance
- Congregate Care and Prison Restrictions in Place
- Schools Remain Closed for In-Person Instruction
- Stay at Home Order Lifted for Aggressive Mitigation
- Large Gatherings of More Than 25 Prohibited
- In-Person Retail Allowable, Curbside and Delivery Preferable
- Indoor Recreation, Health and Wellness Facilities and Personal Care Services (such as gyms, spas, hair salons, nail salons and other entities that provide massage therapy), and all Entertainment (such as casinos, theaters) Remain Closed
- Restaurants and Bars Limited to Carry-Out and Delivery Only
The key point for me here is “All telework must continue where feasible.” While it’s not explicit, I assume this means working from home should continue.
All of our members are able to work from home. If we were to reopen in Yellow phase and invite our members in, this would be negating the purpose of requiring at home telework under the circumstances. So I am erring on the side of waiting until the Green phase.
What are your thoughts?
@alex particularly keen to hear how you plan to approach this for Indy Hall.